Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Would anyone want Kyanite Alchemy?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would anyone want Kyanite Alchemy?

Now it's almost impossible to have 1 tree harvest per day, but there's no such thing as Kyanite Alchemy either.
    I'm still waiting on kyanite reserve to grow so I could upgrade 1 tech per week. That's very slow.
    Would anyone want Kyanite Alchemy?

Nah. If you do plunder, trees, etc every day you should have enough to upgrade a tech a week.
    I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

You also have the ability and option to trade crypt tokens in for boxes of kyanite. I also think that you can exchange Amethyst from the mine for kyanite as well. Sometimes you can gain kyanite in the wilds from the mobs and bosses there, I have gained it personally a few times so I can confirm that.. so do not forget there are quite a few options lurking out there.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
        You also have the ability and option to trade crypt tokens in for boxes of kyanite. I also think that you can exchange Amethyst from the mine for kyanite as well. Sometimes you can gain kyanite in the wilds from the mobs and bosses there, I have gained it personally a few times so I can confirm that.. so do not forget there are quite a few options lurking out there.
        Unfortunately the amethyst mine doesn't provide the original amount of kyanite given in the chinese servers. The western version appears to have nerfed this. The bag of gold is supposed to give 500k but gives us 100k and the kyanite is 2k. I'm not trading my amethyst for 2k kyanite when its supposed to be 10k at least, or maybe even 20k. Spire and tree gives some, but nobody is energizing trees anymore b/c of the load time between farms.
        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Working...
        X