Chaos Cores

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chaos Cores

Is there another way of getting Chaos cores because i have only gotten 13 the past 2 days (Not counting the 100 you get through trade). I really want the Apollo. Also is there a way to buy them with balens?
    [EZ PZ RPG] User: Calypso / Class: Archer /Power: 2.5M+ / Guild: DESIRE / Server: Languid Lake

Well as all the previous event currencies likely will be in cata/necro/solo camps at some point, but how many you'll be able to get is hard to say.

Comment

Originally posted by SirCalypso View Post
      Is there another way of getting Chaos cores because i have only gotten 13 the past 2 days (Not counting the 100 you get through trade). I really want the Apollo. Also is there a way to buy them with balens?
      no change for hades/apollo... they r for design
      no spend anything
      Last edited by roykid; 06-19-2015, 03:34 AM.

Comment

if only the event box to event shard exchange resets every MN/ToA, that would be great :/ only need 70 cores for apollo
        ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

Originally posted by SirCalypso View Post
          they are dropped from the catacombs and dungeons too. if you use crypt keys to enter, you also get double the amount.

btw, did anyone think that chaos core's sprite is similar to dragon essence? maybe if there will be advance dragon essence, they will reuse this sprite.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Im just having bad luck i guess. Will mostly trade them in for fashion shards but will wait till last day in case i do get 200.
            [EZ PZ RPG] User: Calypso / Class: Archer /Power: 2.5M+ / Guild: DESIRE / Server: Languid Lake

Comment

Working...
            X