Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Dimension Invaders

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dimension Invaders

Yo!
    1st time i was invaded i was able to enter and kick him out. This time I can't even enter? does this mean all the towers have been conquered? It's been several days and still can't enter. Do I just delete the dimension, It doesn't look like I'm getting it back

If you were kicked out from dimension you should receive a lower grade dimension chest as compensation.
    -kicked out from expert get advanced as compensation
    -kicked out from advanced get intermediate as compensation
    -and from basic you get another basic
    There's also the dimension war log, you should see what happened there, also there should be a mail with the info if I'm not mistaking.
    IGN: AncientEvil
    Server: EU-271+merged
    Class: Archer
    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Methattron View Post
      Yo!
      1st time i was invaded i was able to enter and kick him out. This time I can't even enter? does this mean all the towers have been conquered? It's been several days and still can't enter. Do I just delete the dimension, It doesn't look like I'm getting it back
      i assume you're in one of the recently merged server, yes? if so, then you got one of the most awful bug in this game.

check this thread for more info
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
      X