All this lag and.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All this lag and.....

we are getting the royal joker outfit....OK the people in charge are so Cupcakes with a capital C

Discuss
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 06-20-2015, 05:40 AM.
    s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
    Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

i agree wholeheartedly the only way things will change is if we players come together and stand up for ourselves but we will have to be united...........discuss

Comment

A lot of players already "came together" to "stand up for ourselves" by complaining about this stupid lag for a couple of years already. It won't do a bit of good to do this again.

Comment

i just find it annoying that i look at what this clothes are doing (flashing and stuff like that) and think to myself oh look more lag pixels when trying to do arena
        s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
        Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

Comment

if R2 would just remove the red crit writing when we in battle like arena,tok n other battles alot lag would go away

Comment

Its not just the clothing, the crit writing or any other writing. It has to do with the animation of the game. The mounts, movements they make, fish tanks when they are on, Atol Boss when it is on, anything that has moving parts or some form of animation. Flash player is not keeping up with the amount that is going through it. It updates but still does not keep up. The game needs to be set up not using a flash based set up. Until then..we have lag and more things added...more lag.

Comment

I said this already in another thread, we need the hide skill function to hide the damage done too.

Comment

Working...
              X