Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i want to punch the event designer/planner in the face.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i want to punch the event designer/planner in the face.

i know they are being very sucky at the events lately, but this one takes the cake

Click image for larger version

Name:	res_event.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	158.0 KB
ID:	1774877

especially when i used most of the res reduction essence on yesterday's event.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Lets send him a gift, he has to pay to open it though.

Comment

and to least of everyone's surprise, they gave us crappy compensation(500k gold and 25 essences) SERVERWIDE.

dear God, how can be someone so incompetent like these guys? did they let someone like Erick Collins to be in charge of everything?
      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 08-18-2015, 06:05 AM.
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I'm sorry Arlad, but that article contains too much bad language to be allowed to link to.
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

you guys are no fun <_<

Comment

FWIW, it made me giggle a lot...
            "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

ok now I'm intrigued what was that link?

Comment

I am intrigued about that link too now , and i'll continue with my ticket until they give back all that have been lost, that is their job and they shouldn't be allowed to forget about it

Comment

monkeys workings as an event designers in r2games

Comment

I filled a ticket, idc but ill spam that ticket till i get a personal compensation based on what i've used there, tho i know i wont get anything back.
                    East coast archer.

Comment

Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
                      I filled a ticket, idc but ill spam that ticket till i get a personal compensation based on what i've used there, tho i know i wont get anything back.
                      Good luck on that, my server is still waiting for the arena **** up compensation from a while ago.
                      They send compensation to the wrong servers back then, but they didn't even respond to any of the tickets several people send from our server.

Comment

Working...
                      X