Sky Trail ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sky Trail ?

So really no title or anything for finish this? Or is there some max ranking needed?

You finished it?

Comment

ya finally broke down and decided to run it I hated doing it. But last 10-1 aand up just put all lvl 9 res on and afk works fine but takes like 20 to 30 min a run lol.

Comment

Hm will have to try it again on my spouses account then. Tried it right after patch and couldn't get past first bar of 10-6 because so much hp and the rage stacks. x.x
        Title would be nice though. o: Purg didn't have one either, sadly. I would have wanted one for purg pre-patch, but the way it is now, not really. :/

Comment

Originally posted by -DarkSt0rm- View Post
          But last 10-1
          I don't think that's the last, unless it starts at 0-1 (can't remember).
          Last should be 11 after 10-10 for 100 levels. Maybe they just have it locked atm.

Edit: confirmed, it's not the last. rankings on my server goes up to 10-4
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	33.6 KB
ID:	1716164
          Last edited by laba-laba; 08-19-2015, 01:25 AM.
          [morfinnor]
          Temple of Ibalize

Comment

I did X-10 yes and the buff stacked to like 140% like 8000 patk incr.. But yes I finished it no title or rewards but like 19.8 mill gold lol

Comment

Well he did say 10-1 and up xD

Comment

Comment

wrong char posting sorry

Comment

Try for 3rd time here lol. I did 10-10 done or as it says X-10 and nothing but ends. If u do cata or spire u get title and there way easier then sky trail to me. All I was wondering is why nothing not big deal just thought was odd.

Comment

well atleast u got the attention on forum ;-)

gz on finish it

Comment

Working...
                      X