Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Eudemon mark shards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eudemon mark shards

lets be honest the eudemon bounties are a nice way to get mats to improve your kid... but for some reason the eudemon mark shards stoped appearing after about lvl 25. i just recently returned to the game after a 8 month leave of absence, so i missed out on the launch of the major patch and all following events that seemed to get almost everyone multiple eudemons. where as i am stuck with only 2 and have no way to get any more since the shards no longer show up in the bounties.

i would like some changes to be made either with the bounties so we can get the marks again.. or add a new way to get them ... i am not the only player to return to the game and not the only one with this issue.

please resolve this as best you can.

Forbidden90
    K s100

I'd have to second this. I haven't seen a eudaemon mark shard from bounties since around lvl 25. I also haven't seen one from sacrifice recently, either. The description of the item also states that it can be obtained from dimension holding chests or sacrifice. Obviously, dimension holding chests no longer apply, so the description of the item should be updated.

Comment

I have a small hope that with kid arena going to be a thing, we may have some easier way of getting the kids we dont have, but I dont hold my breath on this system being properly fixed any time soon.

Comment

I would love for a way to get shards. I still need to get the scourge mage and have not seen any from bounties lately and not 1 from sacrifice.

Comment

easy fix to this would be to reset bountys monthly. Would let all of us get the white Stones, euda shards, so on...that we need. and could still go for Records on ranks if one wanted.
          Kabam -57 Archer
          Kabam -67 Knight
          Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmikc View Post
            easy fix to this would be to reset bountys monthly. Would let all of us get the white Stones, euda shards, so on...that we need. and could still go for Records on ranks if one wanted.
            monthly is to long, especially that we might get a 5th kid (wind ranger) soon
            Last edited by Draggyy; 08-23-2015, 08:02 AM.

Comment

dont have the mage either, and only 1 spot open, to get one eud, so its time that we could delete the once we dont need.
              ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
              Server: S444 Silent Arena
              Char: Knight
              Lvl: 80
              Br: 6m and crowing.
              Main Sylph: Arise
              Guard: Oracle

Comment

It is a way for them to make you buy inv space. Good luck holding all the skill books for your missing kids in your inv waiting for shards to appear.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiva_ View Post
                  dont have the mage either, and only 1 spot open, to get one eud, so its time that we could delete the once we dont need.
                  The max isn't 8 slots anymore, someone has 18 kids so the max is at least 20

Comment

Yaeh need to change got 5 euds 4 mages and 1 scourt mage. This distribution kinda suck cuz i dont have any P atack kids and also skills holding takes alot space

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                      monthly is to long, especially that we might get a 5th kid (wind ranger) soon
                      disagree .. as u can choose to not compleet all .. so they dont grow past point of not getting them .. just do the shard one .. and u get a kid every 5 days .. as 1 a day was shown in lower lvls ..

but overal .. was one of the first to mention the not reset issue (it not does it just grows till max) its a lie to ur face when they wrote that it resets daily 5 am in same screen .. was first week after it was introduced .. and well .. feels darn good to be right .. already gave the notion to reset it weekly monthly seasonly yearly per decenia .. but well before they get it we'll be old and grey .. and our kids have grand kids
                      Last edited by demoniced; 08-24-2015, 12:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                        It is a way for them to make you buy inv space. Good luck holding all the skill books for your missing kids in your inv waiting for shards to appear.
                        Yes, we have a colleague, who has bunch of knights (4 actually) and holding 30 inventory spaces with unneeded yet skills. So if wind ranger appeared, he will hold 40 inventory spaces for nothing (half page).

And there is always the option for the 6th Eudaemon (probably combination of mage and knight - scourge mage is combination of mage and archer, wind ranger combines archer and knight - so missing is mage/knight combo, possibly magic attacking), so 50 spaces ...

Comment

with the new eudaemon(wind ranger, male archer) coming, people will be screaming more for the mark shards. i hope they give it as a reward for the upcoming eudaemon arena.
                          Last edited by Arlad; 08-25-2015, 12:48 AM.
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                            with the new eudaemon(wind ranger, male archer) coming, people will be screaming more for the mark shards. i hope they give it as a reward for the upcoming eudaemon arena.
                            let's pray together & hold our breath (& wallet ) until then

Comment

Working...
                            X