[Suggestion] Remove the Card Draw from sky horns and do it like event box

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Suggestion] Remove the Card Draw from sky horns and do it like event box

Even though the items are pretty outdated, please make it so that we can bulk open sky trail horns just like any event box and remove the card draw one. And while we're at it, (meh, I know this won't be implemented) it would be good if you can update sky trail horns' items.

I agree with this. I assume the reason they have not changed it yet is because they hope you spend balens on it. But I would think hardly any spend balens to open the horns.

Comment

+1,000 to this, it's ridiculous to give us the illusion of choice when we know it's not random. And no one is ever going to spend balens on those things again. Unless they're really, really stupid, or too new to know better.

Comment

However it bugs sometimes for me so it reveals what treasure I will get behind some cards

I agree, or just make a function(vip?) that opens all in one go(ofcourse this will freeze your game, so you have to refresh or wait 45min)

Comment

Over 1 k horns to use...just dont have the time to sit there opening them...This is a good idea..bulk use of horns.

Comment

totally agreed ive been savin mine till they update drops

Comment

Originally posted by atlan1 View Post
              totally agreed ive been savin mine till they update drops
              I kinda did the same, but now sepu isn't that NORMAL anymore(no dim chest), so keeping mine for when I dry up on sepu ;D

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                I kinda did the same, but now sepu isn't that NORMAL anymore(no dim chest), so keeping mine for when I dry up on sepu ;D
                and whats the difference between having horns in your inventory and having sepulcrums in inventory?
                THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Working...
                X