Clear All

• stacking of mpd items

I like to suggest some changes :

Click image for larger version

Name:	2.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	67.1 KB
ID:	1775032

as picture shows .. the amount of useless stuff from EF (halidom/artifact 4 creation) thou gained in small amounts stacks above 999 (good thing as the divine blessing are still rare to get) .. whilst the hammers/stoves/stity's/clamps from Narrandera gained in large amounts only stack too 999

Hope they consider increasing the stack amount of the narrandera drops to 9999 too .. as a months Narrandera would take 3 hammer 3 stove 3 stithy 3 clamp spots in inv .. its on the (to much) side

i got over 1000 clamps and stithy's, they stack above 999, so thats only taken 1 spot
    ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
    Server: S444 Silent Arena
    Char: Knight
    Lvl: 80
    Br: 6m and crowing.
    Main Sylph: Arise
    Guard: Oracle

Comment

Your Ice Spirit & Soul Core are staking above 1k Which Lead Me To Believe They Will Go To 9999. Your Other 3 mpd Items Are Not Yet To 999, (also useless after you get your artifacts for the 1st time ( i think) )
      Hammers And stoves are Used More Often, Just Save Enough Gold For Forge Events To Dump That Shet.
      So In Conclusion Got To SpecSavers . Peace.

Comment

Originally posted by demoniced View Post
        I like to suggest some changes :

[ATTACH=CONFIG]147186[/ATTACH]

as picture shows .. the amount of useless stuff from EF (halidom/artifact 4 creation) thou gained in small amounts stacks above 999 (good thing as the divine blessing are still rare to get) .. whilst the hammers/stoves/stity's/clamps from Narrandera gained in large amounts only stack too 999

Hope they consider increasing the stack amount of the narrandera drops to 9999 too .. as a months Narrandera would take 3 hammer 3 stove 3 stithy 3 clamp spots in inv .. its on the (to much) side
        Unless you want to build more then one halidom and artifect, there's no point to save that stuff.
        To be honest, the last thing i'll ever complain about is hammers not being stackable to 9999.
        Seriously, we've been waiting for over a year for those to get less rare, and now you gonna cry about it?

Comment

One reason to save useless items such as ice spirit, leg stones and such, is cause r2 have on 2 occasions put up events with above average rewards for creating leg 80 items.

Also, if you have 5 pages, and actually manage your bag, there should not be an issue. If you have less, get more, easy enough (I upgraded 3rd page with bb gained from the game free, and 400bb each month for 2 extra pages)

Comment

Working...
          X