• 80 electro
    • 83 magic immune Lightbringer (light?)
    • 84 fire
    • 85 water
    • 86 wind
    • 87 light (weak damage) with wind mobs
    • 88 dark

(updated Aug2415)
    Last edited by mArcheee; 08-24-2015, 07:07 AM. Reason: (updated Aug2415)
    --
    +clburke
    Crol S67 ~ Cupcake's silly *meowing* mage

I don't see the point bothering going up as much as u can on bounty target (unless there's a cap), i even regret going higher than lvl 80, was much nicer just click and don't have to bother about using skills.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
      I don't see the point bothering going up as much as u can on bounty target (unless there's a cap), i even regret going higher than lvl 80, was much nicer just click and don't have to bother about using skills.
      I am thinking the same thing.

Comment

Yes, I would definitely recommend that no one beat any rank that requires particular effort. It takes so long to beat the stronger ones, and if you go too high, it severely restricts the number you can beat on an average day. Being able to afk 2-4 a day is the way to go. Doesn't help anyone who already ranked too high, but maybe can help someone who's working their way up.

Comment

agreed, I was just hopping to get some orange stuff for rewards though....

I think 86 is wind, 87 light (his damage is weak though like in nr ,the wind mobs doing damage, however the boss does cast very strong attacks when it buffs ), 88 dark
          86-88 being the last boss of nr
          Last edited by Draggyy; 08-24-2015, 06:29 AM.

Comment

Also, note that you won't get eudaemon shards, white iron or turquoise when you go up in levels, which may kill your kid enhancement efforts, or even get new kids.

Comment

glad i was a month late to this patch (been on vacation) & now my eudy team still remains under 30. used only 1 lvl3, unenhanced eudy, no gems, no gear upgrades, no skills (not equipped), etc. just auto thru only the BTs with the rewards i want. not going to use the mark shards now & saving them for new kids. i dont have the female mage yet, but will wait on the male knight & male archer to use the mark shards.

Comment

Working...
              X