#1 best timing for events for u.s. And canada in s10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #1 best timing for events for u.s. And canada in s10

where i live, i cant join battlegrounds unless i stay up till 1am which is never considering i work early in the morning. i live in canada, and the u.s. has the same timezone which is a HUGE majority of players for customer satisfaction i suggest the following event times accordingly.

WORLD BOSS 9-10

GROUP ARENA 10-12

WORLD BOSS 14-15

GROUP ARENA 16-18

BATTLEGROUNDS 19-20

WORLD BOSS 20-22

RESET SAME TREE OF ANCIENTS SAME

ALSO PUT IN A LOW/MED/HIGH QUALITY OPTION FOR PEOPLE THAT LAG.

Me to cant join BG becouse for me now its at 3 AM and last WB its at 4 AM.
    Well this is a problem create from when they put BG first time becouse before there was only 1 arena at 12 server time and 3 WB and this problem isn't for who live there or there becouse all of us have many thing to do in different time so each of us prefer different time event also if all we live in same place.
    Many of us ask change time event or do other time server and they have done oceanic server but this isn't sufficient for all of us also for me^^

Comment

the reset at 5:00 is 9:00 my time... thats not a problem its the fact i have to wait till 3pm for the first world boss.... which is retarded to have an event 6 hours after reset, it obviously wouldnt hurt to make every event an hour or 2 hours before hand.... its rediculous to have battlegrounds you can only do once a day at such a late time..... i will NEVER be able to play it unless im practically pulling an all nighter. and that goes for everyone in the u.s. and canada which are the 2nd and 3rd biggest countries in the world.... CHECK PLEASE!!!

Comment

also im one of the strongest players in my guild... and its hard to stay awake long enough to even play guild battles.... you guys really need to get your ***** together!!! you only have guild battles once and battlegrounds once, THERES 3 WORLD BOSSES AND 4 HOURS TO DO ARENA BUT YOU CANT DO EARLIER GUILD BATTLES OR BATTLEGROUNDS? what the ****!?!?!

Comment

so far i've asked my guild which has 140 members, and EVERY SINGLE ONE SAID THAT BG STARTS AT 12AM-5AM THEIR TIME, GET YOUR SHIIIIIZZZZNNNIIIIITTTTT TOGETHER WARTUNE, IDK WHAT THE HELL YOU GUYS GET YOUR IDEA'S FROM, BUT I SWEAR THEY AREN'T ETHICAL! I EVEN POSTED ON WORLD POST AND PEOPLE STARTED MESSAGING ME COMPLAINING ABOUT THE SAME THING.

Comment

Originally posted by kilafosheezy View Post
            where i live, i cant join battlegrounds unless i stay up till 1am which is never considering i work early in the morning. i live in canada, and the u.s. has the same timezone which is a HUGE majority of players for customer satisfaction i suggest the following event times accordingly.

WORLD BOSS 9-10

GROUP ARENA 10-12

WORLD BOSS 14-15

GROUP ARENA 16-18

BATTLEGROUNDS 19-20

WORLD BOSS 20-22

RESET SAME TREE OF ANCIENTS SAME

ALSO PUT IN A LOW/MED/HIGH QUALITY OPTION FOR PEOPLE THAT LAG.

May be you can play in the us server.
            Www.kongregate.com/games/r2games/wartune

Comment

Working...
            X