Clothing Identification

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clothing Identification

Have the chance of success when identifying clothes been secretly increased or am I just having the most ridiculous unlucky streak?

I had been saving my Identification attempts for when a decent reward came up and decided to use them for the current event to get some clothing shards. I had 12 different clothes, all in A and S quality, that needed Identification and thought that would at least get me 30+ attempts. But no 9 of them was identified in first attempt and the rest in second, this is to almost much to just be a coincidence. Is it just me or are anyone else having this kind of "luck" too?

remember that buff which increased identification success rate? i think they only removed the icon, but not the buff itself. clothes are harder to identify before that event.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I have noticed the same thing. Most of mine also had success on the first or second try.

Kind of crazy seeing people complain about having success right away but this is one area where you want to fail.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
        remember that buff which increased identification success rate? i think they only removed the icon, but not the buff itself. clothes are harder to identify before that event.
        Yeah that sounds very likely and would certainly be in line with how R2 do business, misinforming and keeping the players in the dark so that we'll spend our resources without getting full value from events.

Comment

I consider your very lucky identifying clothing, I have made 6 attempts at trying to identify my first piece of clothing but to no success, i'm not prepared to spend more gold on futile attempts unless there's some way to identify without wasting more gold

Comment

Originally posted by DukeofGrace View Post
            I consider your very lucky identifying clothing, I have made 6 attempts at trying to identify my first piece of clothing but to no success, i'm not prepared to spend more gold on futile attempts unless there's some way to identify without wasting more gold
            you and i have a different view on "luck". to me and TC, failing to identify is what we called "lucky".
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Ok then we have totally different opinions on value in this game, I would much rather get lots of event-chests and clothing-shards than not spending my gold on identifying. I can easily get 10 mill+ gold a day, but the other things are very hard to come by.

Comment

Originally posted by The_comic View Post
                Have the chance of success when identifying clothes been secretly increased or am I just having the most ridiculous unlucky streak?

I had been saving my Identification attempts for when a decent reward came up and decided to use them for the current event to get some clothing shards. I had 12 different clothes, all in A and S quality, that needed Identification and thought that would at least get me 30+ attempts. But no 9 of them was identified in first attempt and the rest in second, this is to almost much to just be a coincidence. Is it just me or are anyone else having this kind of "luck" too?
                same here. well...i always did clothing IDs during events & almost always got 1-click ID thru, but then refinement took quite some tries to reach max. guess that's my 'luck'.

Comment

Working...
                X