Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Mount shop help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mount shop help

So I now have all the mount in "All Mount", if I reset 1 more time, will I get the option to buy recent mount from event boxes?

Pretty sure u can't get mount that are not listed on the list, if you have them all gg you don't need it anymore untill they add more.

Comment

All mounts shows all mounts that could possibly show up in the mount shop. If it isn't listed in all mounts, no amount of refreshing will make the mount appear in shop. Just have to wait til they add it to the shop.

Comment

Thanks all

Comment

Tho if i were u i'd do a refresh and open a ticket right after, the message on the refresh button is missleading and make you think that no matter what if you refresh with the 2k balens you get a new mount in the shop.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
            Tho if i were u i'd do a refresh and open a ticket right after, the message on the refresh button is missleading and make you think that no matter what if you refresh with the 2k balens you get a new mount in the shop.
            to receive bb as compensation ? :P

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
              to receive bb as compensation ? :P
              Well worth a try I remember when they had missleading text on ancient rune pack on mistery shop they gave those who bought all the rune ^^

Comment

Working...
              X