Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will there be compensation for the recent log-in issues and people not getting full rewards for the 100 day login event?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will there be compensation for the recent log-in issues and people not getting full rewards for the 100 day login event?

because seriously.........

Me and some players on my server get only 1st reward, what about the rest rewards?

Comment

Reading Bold part i say wait till 9/3/2015 and a storm will hit again ..
      as they check then pass it to others then others have to send something manualy ..
      wow .. who many desks and piles u can create to mess up a mess up ..
      but oke lets give them credit that they at least see they made a flauw .. that a 1000% improvement

not compensation just the missing rightfully owned rewards from event .. but oke .. better then nothing .. as that is the normal thing

so timeframe they given themselfs past .. nothing ..

any mod to forward this to the kabam support .. with the request to either do as karl says .. or relief karl of his duty
      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 09-13-2015, 08:10 AM. Reason: post merge

Comment

Karl is just Support, Only the dev's can put out compensation.
        [EZ PZ RPG] User: Calypso / Class: Archer /Power: 2.5M+ / Guild: DESIRE / Server: Languid Lake

Comment

well calypso sir .. just .. or was ..
          as his info and help is useless .. i would see him go reliefed of being support ..
          the 100 prize they not gave (thou i made 100 days and put sevral tickets in just to be told was we'll sort it by karl) .. i given hope up upon ..

but .. with the lack off support .. i decided to demand his resignation now .. kept it in this thread for easy reading .. but am about to make a new hot topic here ..were we all can post the support + support giver and ask for their resign (as they fail over and over) .. sort of like the known (scammers) fake supporters list

i bet we can have all support elfs in there by no time .. and present it to devs as cristmas gift ..(should save them a whole department of their compagnie) by santas helpers us
          Last edited by demoniced; 09-03-2015, 02:05 PM.

Comment

still only received the 80 day login rewards T_T

Comment

Can any mod bumb this case # 404959 forward to whomever .. as they now stopped replying for 72 hours on tickets send after the period they gave to sit tight .. .. still want prove .. or the 100 day reward .. or the resign form from karl
              Last edited by demoniced; 09-06-2015, 07:04 AM.

Comment

I have yet to file a ticket because support is ****, but I also got only the rewards with purple flames. This means cant make anything with them since dont have the rewards with blue flames

Comment

I haven't filed a ticket yet either, but it would be nice to be compensated since I made a point to log in daily...and there were days I had better things to do.
                  IGN: Swinella
                  Class: Mage
                  lvl: 80
                  BR: 600k-ish+sylph+Useless kid
                  Server: Kabam s79
                  Completely free player. No VIP.

Comment

Good morning, all. Has anyone received an update on when this will be resolved?

Comment

nothing new yet .. after 3 more tickets .. they decided to ask who are u .. well brain of support did .. after i told him .. silence again

Comment

AAAAHHH .. gotten a suprice in the 100 day price ..

THANKS .. THANKS .. THANKS

Comment

I'm still "discussing" with the helpdesk.

They have discussed with their higher dept. The higher dept says it was based on the number of days logged in.

-_- Yes, sir. I understand that. I previously stated I had logged in every day. I received the pack with the blue flames. I should have gotten all three. Can you please explain why that didn't happen?

We'll look into it and will get back with you.

*sigh* I'd be annoyed if I'd spend any money on the game at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Swinella View Post
                            I'm still "discussing" with the helpdesk.

They have discussed with their higher dept. The higher dept says it was based on the number of days logged in.

-_- Yes, sir. I understand that. I previously stated I had logged in every day. I received the pack with the blue flames. I should have gotten all three. Can you please explain why that didn't happen?

We'll look into it and will get back with you.

*sigh* I'd be annoyed if I'd spend any money on the game at all.
                            Nobody got all 3. They gave just 1 for the tier you made / supposedly made.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                              Nobody got all 3. They gave just 1 for the tier you made / supposedly made.
                              I missed that part. Thank you.

....but I'll continue kvetching until they advise as to why they didn't provide the tier I should have received.

Comment

Working...
                              X