Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Mount shop, which ones to get?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mount shop, which ones to get?

So I have 1300 beast souls to spend and would like some opinions on if it would be better to get several off the 120 beast soul mounts of a couple of the 600 ones?

they will all add up regardless of which one u get. i would get some bigger ones since u have a nice amount then get some smaller ones but either way they add up to the same amount in mount stats but the higher ones lets u do more hoof stars on them
    Character Name: Chris1909
    Class: Mage
    Server: US West

Comment

The BR value of any mount pretty much is exactly the same for the amount of beast souls you spend. More, cheaper mounts will require fewer hooves to make the most of them, and probably add up to more whip cap increase.

The 120-240 ones are slightly better because of that, especially if you don't yet have more hooves than you can use, but I say if you like the look of a 600 one better, go for it. The advantage just isn't that big.

Edit: Forgot one other factor - the mount type adds to your magic mount of the same type once you max it on hooves, so if you have invested in training one of those, getting more of the same type will give an additional boost.
      Last edited by MrFancyPants; 08-28-2015, 10:00 PM.

Comment

As MrFancyPants stated, plain BR gain is roughly same for beast souls. So, you should think about not-so-obvious BR gain. I think you should buy cheapest ones which give you a +10 to max level. So, you can use hooves and whips.
        Last edited by R299176373; 08-30-2015, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X