Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Angels healing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angels healing

Well we all know how annoying angels can be
    they rarely heal when they are healing troops and if they heal they most of the time either heal themselves or they heal in the beginning of the battle when they have full HP
    so i think instead of percentage to determine the heal rate it would be more of a turn count

like after every 3 magical attack they will heal the person with the lowest HP rate (yes it does mean if they have lower HP than us then they can heal themselves)
    but if the master has HP below 50% they will only heal the master even if they are at 1% HP

then we can actually have a worth fot them other than their magical damage

Please tell me what u think my fellow friends and players

THANK U
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

It's so annoying when you start battle with world boss and they heal themselves, doesn't matters they are full hp!

Comment

if u known that angels have this issue. why n why n why n why u prefer to pick it?
      i just have to live with it. or switch over

Comment

Originally posted by R24437503 View Post
        if u known that angels have this issue. why n why n why n why u prefer to pick it?
        i just have to live with it. or switch over
        knights are reliable thats a fact cause they deal mass damage and also they help out as tanks but angels are mostly useful in crypts when u fight the eyeball boss 50+ since they deal magical damage
        so i use angels but knights are my fav since they are the best

but with my idea we can maybe change the tides
        people might like angels more with this
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchoolNewb View Post
          It's so annoying when you start battle with world boss and they heal themselves, doesn't matters they are full hp!
          in S3 i used both

using angels on WB lower then lvl 50 is useless,and even having them at lvl 50+ on that event doesnt go close to knights,since its a base damage hit event.

best is learn to what each troop is good,and use them acordingly the situation.

for example i use knights for WB and lvl 1 to 44 on Catas.

angels work better from lvl 45 to 100 in catas and are excelent on solo missions

i know its cool to have 1 super high lvl troop type,but at the end,u will be damaging ur game advance

knights lvl 32,if ur tech is high,they can survive most of the times 2 hits of the wb,angels cant
          but in other way,knights get munched badly from lvl 45 up on catas,since most bosses from that point are matk and the knights mdef is low.

found a trick that altought giving a bit of work,results quite fine for me.
          from lvl 45 in catas,use angels for matk bosses,while using the knights to kill the mobs,makes it go faster at least.
          WB cant find better then the knights cuz the wb damage is patk mainly and knights possess high pdef and high hp along with high attack power which is what matters there,for max damage results.

as for solos,i had a hell to pass yaros with knights,but as soon i changed to angels he died on first try.

so each type has its uses,comes from each one of us where and which should we use for the situation at hand

Comment

Working...
          X