Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how much begging for money, offer better paying jobs?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how much begging for money, offer better paying jobs?

I am tired of wartune I abhor. Apart from begging, every update, patch or whatever,
    the opportunity to increase without spending huge amounts of money are becoming more limited.
    No divine energy
    No empire trunchon
    No green flame
    No blue flame
    No blessing of God
    No white iron
    No turquoise
    No adv mahra
    No adv sepulcrum
    No eudaemon mark shard
    No moon dust
    No moon rock
    No divinity soul, for what loosing time here ?????

Originally posted by lolozaur View Post
    I am tired of wartune I abhor. Apart from begging, every update, patch or whatever,
    the opportunity to increase without spending huge amounts of money are becoming more limited.
    No divine energy (ef nm)
    No empire trunchon (titan shop)
    No green flame (event chest)
    No blue flame (event chest)
    No blessing of God (wild shop)
    No white iron (guild shop)
    No turquoise (cw shop)
    No adv mahra (cw shop sylph arena)
    No adv sepulcrum (cw shop)
    No eudaemon mark shard (low lvl bounty's)
    No moon dust (purgatory)
    No moon rock (titan shop events)
    No divinity soul ( sylph expedition)

for what loosing time here ?????
    all free to get thou wild shop cost bb .. only bit rarer then before and i know i missed sevral places just to show it can be done

Comment

like what i always said, if you dissatisfied with how they run the game, just stop spending.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

It's ironic that most of the items you listed have been given in free in decent quantities, eh.

Comment

all those items are not free if you want them NOW

otherwise, if you can wait, like the majority of us who dont care about growing e-pens, all those items are free lol

Comment

Originally posted by MsKink View Post
            all those items are not free if you want them NOW

otherwise, if you can wait, like the majority of us who dont care about growing e-pens, all those items are free lol
            moon dust on the list prove you're wrong

Comment

and blue flame. still cant get free blue flame up to today.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

It is not possible to get turquoise for free unless you are talking about the infrequent class wars. Once you go past a certain level in the kid bounty, you're stuffed.

As for white iron, I suppose you can exchange fangs for them, but man, that is asking for a lot, given that you can use the same fangs to augment your toon instead.

Comment

Originally posted by lolozaur View Post
                  No divine energy
                  No empire trunchon
                  No green flame
                  No blue flame
                  No blessing of God
                  No white iron
                  No turquoise
                  No adv mahra
                  No adv sepulcrum
                  No eudaemon mark shard
                  No moon dust
                  No moon rock
                  No divinity soul, for what loosing time here ?????
                  Run Forest NM. You'll eventually get divine energy. Steel Wars? or Class Wars? one of the wars lets you get trunchons. Green flame from free HE boxes. Blue flame from HE boxes. I just got enough blessing of god to do 3 pieces of gear...from an HE. White iron - guild beast - trade it in the adv guild shop. Turquoise - cross server war stuff again. Adv sep- dropping from online rewards and from pack B of sylph arena weekly rewards. Adv mahra - online rewards, sacrifice, rewards you can choose from various cross server type events. Eudaemon - I haven't gotten one in awhile, but sacrifice, bounty target lower levels. Moon dust - purg maze and recent events on box trades. Moon rock - sacrifice and recent events on box trades. Divinity soul - purg maze and box trades.

I've never paid a penny to Wartunes. I have Poseidon--Triton was maxed before I evo'd him. I dumped about 500 adv sep into him in the last event. My main eudy has mostly green level gear. I have enough dust and rocks to refine Herc after I max him on regular sep....or bump Gaia to orange and get Hecate.

It can be done. It just takes time. Save your stuff and wait for events.
                  IGN: Swinella
                  Class: Mage
                  lvl: 80
                  BR: 600k-ish+sylph+Useless kid
                  Server: Kabam s79
                  Completely free player. No VIP.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                    and blue flame. still cant get free blue flame up to today.
                    I just got my first piece of blue Eudy gear this week. Hoard, hoard, hoard.
                    IGN: Swinella
                    Class: Mage
                    lvl: 80
                    BR: 600k-ish+sylph+Useless kid
                    Server: Kabam s79
                    Completely free player. No VIP.

Comment

Working...
                    X