Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• honor as reward in multi server arena

hi,

i have a suggestion about honor reward system.
    i believe the honor system is good as it is now, by doing battleground and stuff.
    however, due to the ability to do battleground is limited 1 (2 if you count the round, or 3), perday.
    not many people able to join it.

so, here's my suggestion :
    for winning 20x streak in arena (solo) credit the person with 200-500 honor. for 50x streak with 800-1000 honor.
    for 5-10 x streak in multiplayer arena with 500 honor, or more (i prefer more,..since winning streak in MP arena is really dificult).
    now, if the person win 30x streak (that is amazing, really really amazing) grand him with 2000 honor.

well, that's my suggestion.

thank you.
    I Am Khan.

Originally posted by BrewKhan View Post
    hi,

i have a suggestion about honor reward system.
    i believe the honor system is good as it is now, by doing battleground and stuff.
    however, due to the ability to do battleground is limited 1 (2 if you count the round, or 3), perday.
    not many people able to join it.

so, here's my suggestion :
    for winning 20x streak in arena (solo) credit the person with 200-500 honor. for 50x streak with 800-1000 honor.
    for 5-10 x streak in multiplayer arena with 500 honor, or more (i prefer more,..since winning streak in MP arena is really dificult).
    now, if the person win 30x streak (that is amazing, really really amazing) grand him with 2000 honor.

well, that's my suggestion.

thank you.
    this will not happen
    cause if it does
    BG will become a waste

back then BG was the prime focus of insignia but now GA is again
    so if honor is added people will forget BG and go fighting in GA
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
    X