Staffs responds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Staffs responds

This afternoon around 1:00pm (my time) i bought 500balens with cash and after 1 hour later I still haven't got balens + bonus . So i started to wander what's going on.So i put a request in a ticket as new ticket and ask what happen with my cash.And staff said it's already in my inventory ,loginto ur acc and look into inventory .So i did 2 refresh and 1 relogin to make sure balens arrive.However no balen come yet and i posted in ticket again after I tried.it's been more than 5 hours now and i got no responds.when i clicked recharge and put money,I got really high expectation when i put money and very excited and thinking of putting more moneys in there.So what's gonna happen if i put $100 for VIP and it's come like that?

I can understand that staffs are busy but look at my side. got no further response and don't know what's going on.s u know for the person who is waiting a min took like hours.so what i suggest is give us some respond and let us know what's going on.

Thank you

Originally posted by deadraiser View Post
    This afternoon around 1:00pm (my time) i bought 500balens with cash and after 1 hour later I still haven't got balens + bonus . So i started to wander what's going on.So i put a request in a ticket as new ticket and ask what happen with my cash.And staff said it's already in my inventory ,loginto ur acc and look into inventory .So i did 2 refresh and 1 relogin to make sure balens arrive.However no balen come yet and i posted in ticket again after I tried.it's been more than 5 hours now and i got no responds.when i clicked recharge and put money,I got really high expectation when i put money and very excited and thinking of putting more moneys in there.So what's gonna happen if i put $100 for VIP and it's come like that?

I can understand that staffs are busy but look at my side. got no further response and don't know what's going on.s u know for the person who is waiting a min took like hours.so what i suggest is give us some respond and let us know what's going on.

Thank you
    I suggest you some patience. You will receive your Balens + your bonus, however this type of issues takes Max 72 hours to be solved. Thanks for the understanding.

Feel free to join

Comment

they respond me back probably when i was sleeping with this message.
      Sun, Nov 18 2012 9:59pm - Sam R2
      William,
      Thank you for contacting . we have rechecked the record,find that we have resend the order to your account. please log in game to check . Thank you.

I was so busy in the morning .so 6 hours later I tried to get into the acc.I met with 4 redirected to log in page.then I got loading and it stopped at [module] 16/16 10%.I though "I should clear browser page"So i did and I restarted the browser"I log in again met with 4 server busy message and sent back to log in page. then i got into loading page and stuck at same 10% at [module] 16/16.

I also tried with my old acc which is in s22 and loading complete and i can play..just to add information that there's nothing wrong with my comp.pls fix that for me pls.I need to do lots of work on my acc.

P.S the server i am recharging for is s62 permbridge mount
      sorry for my impatience I got over excited about my hero getting stronger and was losing patience.Pls accept my apologies.
      Last edited by deadraiser; 11-19-2012, 02:57 AM.

Comment

S62 is experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Your continued patience is appreciated.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
        X