resistance after patch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
    So basically the game was all about res, we all got way to much res chrystals after the last dimension change, and now res is close to useless?

makes sense
    res was a spender's game before the july patch in the sense that only those who pay for high quality maps & res crystals & buy/recharge for the scrolls could have lvl6-8s, but after dimensions drop shards like crazy & crystal scrolls were gone, everyone has lvl9-10s, they just need a way to revert back to the old days. they should have known that they could just revert back dimensions & problem solved. but i guess they won't listen.

Comment

Originally posted by Dragonlord15 View Post
      yes, resistance works like intencity and tenacity, but there was not a balance between the res crystal lvl and the will crystal lvl that we had. There should be some flaw in that res sytem, since i(1.7 mil br) was able to kill a 2.1 mil br toon just because i had an expert dimension of the element same as his sylph.
      consider it this way. you worked hard to build your toon, & took the time & effort to maintain an expert dim, & luckily got an opponent of the right type. those are quite a few conditions & not always easy to meet, so you deserve the win as reward for your hardwork. what you got is not an unfair or undeserved outcome by my standard, tho that's just my opinion. besides, 400k is < 25% of 1.7M & < 20% of 2.1M; someone within 20-25% of your br range should still be considered your equal.

Comment

Originally posted by JackFrost1111111 View Post
        I get anywhere from 75-84 and cant beat any now lol
        lol i stayed under 25 for the mark shards until the last exchange event & saw the new patch before i made lvl47 so just stopped there to avoid longer fights still got very long way to go for green & blue gear enchantment so not getting into the 50s any time soon. not going to waste titan stones or other in-game currencies on green or blue pieces. now i get way fewer diamonds per battle but still happy i can do 2-6 battles per day. i'm a little behind for skipping all group runs & stopped recharging, but it's fair for others to get ahead for devoting more into this game.

Comment

Working...
        X