No announcement yet.

good job ruining sylph arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I need to understand is why would someone who has all 2nd evo and a couple merged sylphs do sylph arena now? Is it for the title and enchant pack (most of them maxed out sylph gear enchantment) because I dont understand why the hell they would need the normal sepulcrums for
    IGN: princestewii
    Class: Archer
    Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
      What I need to understand is why would someone who has all 2nd evo and a couple merged sylphs do sylph arena now? Is it for the title and enchant pack (most of them maxed out sylph gear enchantment) because I dont understand why the hell they would need the normal sepulcrums for
      Well, can't really blame people for wanting to play the game/a feature of it, even if they don't need it, imho. It does suck and the game could do a lot of things far better, possibly splitting up people by needs/wants, but we all know that's never happening, so just take it for what it's worth I guess.

Comment

My excess sep goes into having a second of each thing I might fuse, because if you 2nd evolved one half of a fuse, you either have to max red them, or start over again and re-max orange a new 1st evolve, which does take something like 15-18k from base.

Also chests from hot events.
        Last edited by Barraind; 09-29-2015, 01:02 AM.

Comment

None on mine, or the region. You got to be kidding, spending $600 for a sylph. Like I said, I fought the top 10 people in my entire region. NONE of them were using fused sylphs.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
            Well, can't really blame people for wanting to play the game/a feature of it, even if they don't need it, imho. It does suck and the game could do a lot of things far better, possibly splitting up people by needs/wants, but we all know that's never happening, so just take it for what it's worth I guess.
            many top players still have a sylph that needs feeding. some just want to get the hot events rewards. some just want some effortless rewards & think they might be useful some day. besides, many spent tons for seps in the past. naturally they just want those free things back. i guess it's just a mentality

Comment

You got to be kidding, spending $600 for a sylph.
              Until the price drops once all 3 fusions are out and they need something new to entice people to spend more money than they should but wont at the currently absurd prices.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	s1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	104.2 KB
ID:	1718219
                well now i have new quest. need to have 10 losses in row. only reazon to loose time to do sylph battles are hot event....

Comment

Working...
                X