bb mines buged ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bb mines buged ?

hey iam doing dimensions every day every floor since the old patch 4.5 i found only 1 bb mine and there is a question where are bb mines ? i am doing expert every day but where are they ? if its only 1 in 30 stages make them visible at least :@ got tired already for 400 bb.. older dimension was too much easier and better

Originally posted by Drakariss View Post
    hey iam doing dimensions every day every floor since the old patch 4.5 i found only 1 bb mine and there is a question where are bb mines ? i am doing expert every day but where are they ? if its only 1 in 30 stages make them visible at least :@ got tired already for 400 bb.. older dimension was too much easier and better
    I've found none. Because of laziness, not because I actually try to find them.
    I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

Ive been doing dimensions every day and i uncover all the squares. I found 0 mines.

Comment

so far only a few for 3 months of playing. highly doubt the drop rate is same for all.

Comment

Mines are super rare, it's incredibly annoying. I find them way more commonly in expert dims, but that might just be my experience. They apparently do appear in basics, but I have only heard of a couple of those ever. With an event as rare as this, you need a lot of data to make any confident statements about how often they appear for any type of map.

Comment

idk they where rare till very rare before patch (found couple in adv and expert) .. after havent found any yet nor offerings (feels more most to extreem rare after 5.0)

to improve dimention game .. abondon balen mines .. and let us sell our excess stuff to the merchants for 1/2 the price they sell them at (restock them so to say .. and intorduce gold mines extra to the 2 from wilds .. would get my vote .. and perfect for the silly tears fatestones and such for unmarried ppl

Comment

Can't figure mines out, a month ago I found maybe 2, then a month passes with me finding 0. Then this past week I've found about 7, 3 rares and 4 normal.
              Hell I just found a hidden rare earlier this morning lol

Comment

I do dimensions for the crystals. When I have upgraded all the gems, bye-bye dimensions.

Comment

Originally posted by Itachi-i View Post
                  I do dimensions for the crystals. When I have upgraded all the gems, bye-bye dimensions.
                  Wait for dual resistance lol

Comment

Working...
                  X