problems with learning skills on sylphs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problems with learning skills on sylphs

when im right there is a way to learn new sylph spells for free with the timer.
    for me it says "learn for free" but when i click "learn" on a spell it asks for 1k ballens, so maybe some1 can explain it to me

thx for info/help

If you click the learn button under a specific skill you are buying the skill to learn. The free learn skill button is the one just below all the skills.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	sylph skill.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	82.0 KB
ID:	1717171

Comment

ok, found out: free learn are random, picked skills cost

can be closed

Comment

I would also mention that I think you do not have to pay to open a skill slot any longer, though I do believe you have to pay to forget a skill.. I think that cost is 300 balens and bound balens are accepted. This will prevent skills you like or want to keep from being over written, eliminating the Russian roulette aspect of getting a skill on the bar any longer.

Thank you also for the screen shot and the assistance, it helps us to better help more players!
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
          I would also mention that I think you do not have to pay to open a skill slot any longer, though I do believe you have to pay to forget a skill.. I think that cost is 300 balens and bound balens are accepted. This will prevent skills you like or want to keep from being over written, eliminating the Russian roulette aspect of getting a skill on the bar any longer.

Thank you also for the screen shot and the assistance, it helps us to better help more players!
          Today i bought 'forget skill' for 300 balens on my active skills, so i had 1 empty slot, then i bought the skill i wanted but then i also got a second skill that replaced a passive skill random!
          Is this a bug? And if i buy the passive i want back, will there be another second skill who will overwrite a skill?
          Whats going wrong here?

Comment

Originally posted by Tanlii View Post
            Today i bought 'forget skill' for 300 balens on my active skills, so i had 1 empty slot, then i bought the skill i wanted but then i also got a second skill that replaced a passive skill random!
            Is this a bug? And if i buy the passive i want back, will there be another second skill who will overwrite a skill?
            Whats going wrong here?
            Free learning can learn either active or passive, doesn't matter what ur free slot is.
            You got a passive skill drop but no passive slots free. Either choose to get random passives,
            or just buy the last skill direct as consequence.
            [morfinnor]
            Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
              Free learning can learn either active or passive, doesn't matter what ur free slot is.
              You got a passive skill drop but no passive slots free. Either choose to get random passives,
              or just buy the last skill direct as consequence.
              i think you dont understand the problem, i had a free active slot and bought a skill for it.
              at that moment somehow another skill was replaced, a passive one.
              so i got the skill that i wanted in a free slot, but also lost a passive one at the same time.

Comment

so you bought a skill, and the game gives a free skill as instructed, but instead of being a scroll you HAVE to learn that skill? meaning, they have almost made the system worse?

Comment

I bought two passives for my Hecate and never got some random free skill.

Was I suppose too? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Tanlii View Post
                    i think you dont understand the problem, i had a free active slot and bought a skill for it.
                    at that moment somehow another skill was replaced, a passive one.
                    so i got the skill that i wanted in a free slot, but also lost a passive one at the same time.
                    did u click forget first or learn skill? u can learn an extra skill without waiting for 8h cooldown for 300 bb.
                    it's easy to mistake that with forgetting a slot, it's 2 different things.
                    i.e clicking 2x on learn skill takes away 300 bb but also do 2x replace.
                    [morfinnor]
                    Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Working...
                    X