Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Why resistance crystal event only up to lvl8 again?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why resistance crystal event only up to lvl8 again?

Was last time's lvl9 crystal rewards a 1-time only thing?

Not all events will be the same. I am sorry about that, as I know many were hopeful for a level nine crystal event again especially with the difficulty of the dungeons. Sadly, this event only goes as high as level eight this time around.

We do not know if the level nine in the last event was a one off or not but I would ask you keep an eye on the news and events for any future or further announcements.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
      Not all events will be the same. I am sorry about that, as I know many were hopeful for a level nine crystal event again especially with the difficulty of the dungeons. Sadly, this event only goes as high as level eight this time around.

We do not know if the level nine in the last event was a one off or not but I would ask you keep an eye on the news and events for any future or further announcements.
      ofc you know jack squat your just a mentor dont worry tho the mods know jack squat to so dont feel bad

Comment

I was unhappy about them stoping at level 8 as well I guess I will save them and hope for level 9 next time

Comment

Think they did it the same way for gem event before? Not 100% sure, but I got a feeling they added 1 level, then they removed 1 level, and finally they removed rewards for lowest level and added 1 higher. However I might remember totally wrong(after all, this was 1+ year ago most likly)

Comment

Oh well, its not like res really matters anymore anyways.

Comment

Working...
            X