Suggestions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions

I would like to suggest some things to speed up the game. Many of us have played this for 3 years++ and we feel we would like some things to speed up the game. Some things could be paid for ie with balens, added to vip and/or spirit covenant and maybe even total balens spent. Clicking everybody's farm is now a joke that most don't do or they use an autoclicker for. I've played this game 3 years, can i not have a click all button? Some have had VIP since day 1, don't they deserve an autoclick everybody's farm? At the very least, stop the animation from me having to go physically to each and every farm, let me click the tree from the farm list without having to load each individual farm. Honestly, its all these 10 billion little things that make me want to quit and is ruining the fun in the game. Same with dimensions...step, step around, step step step .... zzzzzzzz let me blitz the darn thing already! Make me earn the right to blitz it, idc but really..... i just come for the fun things. Leave MP's and pvp's so i have to do those manually, I'm fine with that. It takes a bit of time to find a team these days anyways, but please get rid of the drudgery and don't penalize me b/c i don't want to do the drudgery!
    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....
Working...
X