Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eudaemon 102+sylphs question

Hello
    Here I am once again to ask you questions since either my words are invisible in world chat or idek what goes on
    #1-Eudaemon-I wanted to fully focus in battle oracle but for my third Eudaemon, I got a wind ranger-It has awesome skills like bleed (100%patk)and other booster skills but problem is that it dies too fast and it has no heals,yet this is the part where Oracle came in having just that-which is better on long term basis?
    #2-Sylphs-Do I concentrate fully onb Herc to orange or try to bring all other sylphs of mine to purple first(1*Iris blue/3* Medusa blue and A lousy green AQ)This because like in sylph arena the 2 water and wind sylphs are one shotted to oblivion where Herc one shots them at a time claiming victory
    Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
    Maximizeâ„¢
    Guess whose back with trouble?
    ©S174

concentrate on 1 sylph. After maxing first work on 2nd

Comment

#1 it depends on what situation to focus on what aedamon you probably want to use. In general i would value wind ranger over the normal archer instead of a replacement for your mage. Well ofc your wind ranger dies fast if it has less eq, gems, res but it takes time to build it up. wind ranger does have a heal skill tho 25% of max hp and it has dmg reduction skills, which i think is some kind of substitute for heals.
      In really long term i would value wind ranger over mage, simply because im a mage and i dont need a healer, the poison seems very nice but mine isnt high enough yet to test it. im curious about wind ranger in tok, since the poison stacks very nicely. Mages tag along everywhere fine i think so you cant go wrong with it.
      In the end you'll probably have all aedamon high level +stats simply because you have the materials.

#2 1 sylph max, than focus on the second

Comment

I play a mage, and I prefer to hand the healing duties to my kid and focus on blowing things away. I am not sure if any of the kids can really sub for pure damage when compared to a toon.

Comment

Ok,sylph I now know but Eudaemon...Oracle/Wind ranger....I am thinking Oracle but.......
          Plus anyone know if you can recycle temporary mount cards-like Jail break(I have alot taking bag space)
          Mad love for my crew

Maximizeâ„¢
          ©S174

Comment

You can't recycle temp mounts.

As for kid, it depends on your play style and your toon type.

Archers tend to vapourise mages anyway, so an archer with a ranger kid would not be the best thing. A knight is vulnerable to mages somewhat, and a ranger kid might be useful. That said, the lack of high damage multipliers in the mage skillset makes it hard for them to kill anything one on one anyway. For a mage, a ranger would be useful if you are going up against another mage or even just damage in general. But is it better than existing kids? No idea. I don't have one.

A oracle kid tends to be useful in most circumstances, especially if it is heal heavy. It is really the most versatile kid on the market at the moment.

Comment

Oracles make for great support guards, but they do lack in damage potential. Wind rangers have a lot of damage potential in pvp especially, but you have to build them up a lot to make sure they don't die too easily. They're also pretty effective in multi-player dungeons, although steeply diminishing returns if there are more than 1, I think.

In general, oracles are the most useful unless you are a mage, because you always need heals, and oracles have lots of those. Guard damage doesn't help you in WB and AB, and their damage output is usually only a fraction of your own.

Comment

That said-thanks all I will now focus on oracle
                Mad love for my crew

Maximizeâ„¢
                ©S174

Comment

Working...
                X