Star Tear Shard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Tear Shard

Good morning , I would like to know why you can not sell the star shard tear , just take up space in your backpack given the volume of them that are now given and the only way to get rid of them it is to transform exiting stars expensive then to sell the stars recover a fraction of the money invested. ... sorry for the English im spanish and make this post with google translator.

You can also get kicked from guild and send them to mail.

Comment

Or just make sure u have full inventory before you start sky, and all tears and sands will go straight to mail for you to delete.

Comment

thanks for the answers I will try to see how they organize

Comment

Guild: Unnecessary spending (or losing) of contribution points (if you make massive donations) if you get kicked (must have those shards in guild vault for it to work).
          Full Inventory: Works best as you can select what you want from mail and delete the rest.
          Synthesizing: Not advised since it takes a large amount of gold to synth to be sold for little gold afterwards; and sometimes you wind up with "odd" numbers that you cannot delete or sell.

Bottom Line: R2 had messed this up badly. The sands should the ones that increase since we need them more than the shards. It's also kind of pointless since in one or two days time, you can get the 10 required star tears to evolve your sylph into 2nd level (first level is basic form from atoll; second level is the refined sylph; third level are the final forms) if you explore the same one; without having to synth.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Or they could add convert star tear shards into star sand which is really the big deal now
            Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
            Maximizeâ„¢
            Guess whose back with trouble?
            ©S174

Comment

how do i use the soul seal

Comment

Originally posted by R216761867 View Post
                If you have soul crystal maxed (lvl 80), this is next level of them.

Comment

R2G are you listening !!???? Make it so we can sell these damn things. I have 6 slots (and growing daily) filled and they are taking up to much of my limited inventory space.

Comment

Originally posted by R216761867 View Post
                    Please make a new thread for issues not pertaining to the topic at hand. However soul seals, the purple crystals, are used when your soul engraving is maxed out at level eighty and you have completed class advancement.
                    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Thank you for finally giving a straight answer on how and when to use soul seals, thank you!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X