Spire rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spire rewards

spire rewards are obsolete now other then the clothing shards and maybe the exp its totally useless. suggestion is its time to rethink the rewards for spire and make it harder and longer.
    Mage: level 80
    Battle rating:guess
    Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

why do you want something that is fairly quick (10-15 mins) to be longer?
    IGN: princestewii
    Class: Archer
    Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Because he's a "person".

"Yeah, let's force people to spend even MORE time in WT because, you know, 16 hours isn't enough as it is!"
      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 10-02-2015, 12:36 PM. Reason: as you wish

Comment

what the hell takes 16 hours a day to do exspert dimention from start to finish ina day 3 hours tops ( yes its posible) solo stuff 2minutes wb 3minutes arenas maybe 30minutes ona bad day runs ef hell 10 minutes spire 10minutes tok 15minutes sometimes mostly 10 di 20minutes kids areanas 5 minutes sometimes 2 hours depending on if i want to heal spam people into submition

Comment

spire rewards arent useless .. they one of the few places bb are given .. rest agree .. pretty outdated ..

make spire longer and harder .. why .. look at rest of game .. its all click watch (dont touch key u might win without any action as monster/boss just flees by seeing u).. then first make sky fail harder .. bring back dimentions v1 with bosses that took skill to beat .. raise catacomb diviculty till old lvl where it wasnt possible to finish them with 30 k br .. necropolis same .. purgatory lvl 30 kindda oke now (confused) .. lol

Comment

WB in 3 mins? For you maybe, but I think the fastest my server's ever done WB is about 12.

Stop trying to measure newer servers with your old fart one.

Comment

WB - Around 30-35 minutes (due to not that many people show up). If the heavy hitters showed up, then it would be around 15-20 mins.

Spire to be Harder? Are you <censored> kidding me? Maybe put in a newer difficulty setting, but last I checked, this game isn't faring well with the latest patch; so it's in the grey area. For me, before I decided it was time to go, I only "AFK watch" all the way to 13 since the game won't let me either click or press a number for skills with its impressive (NOT) lag. So that's, 13 chests a day for me in this state. Wonder how it would be if they "break" Spire further in adding this difficulty at the drop of a hat without putting it separately.

ToK, about 2 years ago before I retired to play Shadowbound, my team (myself and 3 dedicated friends) were able to kill 2-3 levels with just an average of 55k+ and level 60's; just to start it off. I came back months ago to try this game again, and ToK wasn't playable by those standards because R2 did something to it that it took a massive BR to even complete 1 level and pass. So, I am going to imagine, that if they mess up Spire like they did this, a lot of players in the new servers won't be able to do it until they get enough BR to actually pass the first one; even if they already know how much on an older server they play.

Now, I agree, the rewards are cheap. 10k gold per click of the box isn't enough, and even if I have 390 boxes and all of them came out as gold, that's only 3,900,000 a month. They nerfed the daily side quests (what I used to call them 2 years ago since you can do them every day) by making them weekly at a rotation of every month, so the opportunity to get gold is reduced. And even so, I would think at higher levels, we would get better rewards; hmph, it's just only a number (level wise) as the rewards are the same.

Yet, I think it's time for them (the devs) to increase the rewards we get from Spire chests. I get more shadow crystals from MPDs than from a Spire box, so we can ditch that and put something else that is worth while.
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

TOK is based on the top players in the region. Top how many is based on with level of TOK.

That is why you have problems when you came back months later. The top players have increased their power significantly in the interim, and so the TOK difficulty went up.

In other words, TOK is there to entice you to keep up with the psycho balen whales.

If you are in the bottom rungs of the BR table (because you are new, for example), you really aren't going to do anything in TOK. However, remember that TOK is a percentage of the top players' stats, so 1 point of BR for you is a higher number of BR relatively for TOK toons. You WILL eventually get to a higher level in TOK naturally because the BR of the top players aren't going to increase at a level that is multiple times of yours, especially once they would have maxed mount refines, items and item refines, soul engraving and such while you haven't and will steadily catch up to them in those areas or at least make significant gains compared to them.

R2 didn't actually do anything to TOK. The difficulty increase is a natural result of the structure of TOK and that has been there from the start.

Comment

Ah okay, I thought it was a fixed interface similar to Shadowbound's Crusade runs where they match your current BR with similar opponents on your server (sometimes you get out of level bracket opponents in the mix); then they "ghost" image them to be shown along with certain settings for each battle that increases in % as a battle is completed (similar to Spire). Also we never get the same opponent in a day as 15 of them are chosen at random based on those parameters. So if you are 700k (on there) and was battling a guy who is 800k, the battle is nerfed where their stats are not truly reflected as it is elsewhere and if you win it doesn't mean you can go kick his can outside since he still will own you; you will have to still put up with his formation if they have better mercs than yours (level bracket wise).

Anyways, I won't delve into that part since you are right, many players have increased between the times I had played. And thanks for pointing that out.
                  Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                  Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                  Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                  Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

spire rewards aren't very exciting, but that's among the few low hanging fruits that we could still get by going afk, so no plz don't make spire harder, otherwise we won't do it at all. i'm quitting annoying kids arena entirely, even knowing that would be detrimental to my eudaemon development.

Comment

so u dont do bi for gold

Originally posted by bcdaedalus View Post
                      what the hell takes 16 hours a day to do exspert dimention from start to finish ina day 3 hours tops ( yes its posible) solo stuff 2minutes wb 3minutes arenas maybe 30minutes ona bad day runs ef hell 10 minutes spire 10minutes tok 15minutes sometimes mostly 10 di 20minutes kids areanas 5 minutes sometimes 2 hours depending on if i want to heal spam people into submition

Comment

game only takes 3 or 4 hours a day so adding a few more boss wont hurt anyone if you cant pass that said boss than those few more min wont matter to you. with Red and Orange sylphs passing spire is a breeze for the older player's so making it harder or even just adding a few more boss's to make it interesting would be great. its getting so easy to where people in my server are just AFKing thru it lol while they do other things in real world.
                        Mage: level 80
                        Battle rating:guess
                        Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

Comment

afking is kind of the worth of Spire with those rewards.

Comment

Working...
                          X