610+ Missing Hot Tab in shop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 610+ Missing Hot Tab in shop

People on my server of s610 have been wondering why we are missing the HOT tab in shop. Is it due to the current October events taking place? I see i states s1-608 can do the events but we can as well, however the hot tabs as i mentioned is not there for us to buy anything from. I've tried to explain to follow guild members that its due to the server we are on and are being excluded, but to them they don't believe that to be the case. So, if any Dev or Mod could ask around on this or have any info, pls let me know so i can let them all know before the have a bigger fit about missing things for events.

Also if it isnt something to do with our server, will it be fixed and readd so we dont miss out on what we are currently missing out on anyways?

You're not being singled out. New servers are included in the normal events after one month. Since S610 was released on September 10th, your server will be included in the normal routine of events a month after that.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

That makes sense. Will the hot tab return tho? We did have it til the 1st got here. We don't even get flash sales much. Some of our soon to be 80s already are like " come on come on " lol.

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
        You're not being singled out. New servers are included in the normal events after one month. Since S610 was released on September 10th, your server will be included in the normal routine of events a month after that.
        This we know the problem is we are not getting our week 4 Promotion packs in the shop, this has nothing to do with the events that are going on.

Comment

Originally posted by ThinMint View Post
          This we know the problem is we are not getting our week 4 Promotion packs in the shop, this has nothing to do with the events that are going on.
          Can you please let me know which ones aren't showing up? The list of the week 4 promotions is listed here.
          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

none of them show cause the tab they are in we dont have which is the "Hot" tab

Comment

ok we have now gone a week without our shops hot tab do we have any information on if this was intended or not. I guess tomorrow we will see what happens and then ill make sure i get as many on our server to fill out tickets.

Comment

Working...
              X