Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question to the Loki / Odin experts

Hi,

I undestand that Loki and Odin needs both PATk and MATk. My question is, why? because there are so skills which need PATk, and others which need MATk? Or because each attack uses some kind of average of PATK/MATK? If the first, can you just use only PATK skills, and in that case, put all points on Strength, and add only sylph equipment with +PATK to make it even more focused?

Thanks for reply.
    My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Tested on fight:

- both Delphic are ATK (no MATK/PATK) and both elements - looks like average
    - opponent needs also average DEF and RES

- opponent with shield reduces normally (but it seems it applies after calculating the average and sylph bonus per cent)
    - when opponent has ranger shield on, it hits differently, needs to investigate if its bug or not
    Last edited by P-J-J; 10-06-2015, 12:52 AM. Reason: Battle test

Comment

Based on how they function in EF, it takes your highest atk stat for its multiplier, and does that as LightDark PhyslMag damage, using an average of resists and defenses, bypassing immunity if not immune to both, .

Comment

Originally posted by Barraind View Post
        ...bypassing immunity if not immune to both...
        immune to *both* XD

Comment

Originally posted by Barraind View Post
          ...it takes your highest atk stat for its multiplier, and does that as LightDark PhyslMag damage, using an average of resists and defenses, bypassing immunity if not immune to both, ...
          back to topic, does "an average of resists" mean it has same res stats against all 4 atoll elements & a little lower res against light & dark?

Comment

Thank you very much! So it doesn't really matter if it have same matk and patk, or I just put on patk, it will be average anyway. Thats helpful, so it can just inherint patk equipment from Hades.

I think the average resist just means that when Odin is in sylph form, the opponent's resist is calculated by averaging its dark and light resist.
            My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

back to topic, does "an average of resists" mean it has same res stats against all 4 atoll elements & a little lower res against light & dark?
              If you're using LightDark, it takes the average of your targets Light and Dark resists, and the average of their PhysDef and MagDef. Same fire WindWater and FirElec for those resists.

For a while it seemed like it was taking the highest only, but that was largely because you could stack one to the point that the average was still at the DR cap. With 5.0, its obvious that wasnt the case (or it got fixed in 5.0).

immune to *both* XD
              If we get a boss or something that randomly goes immune to both physical and magical damage (because it doesnt seem like theres an "immunity to damage" anywhere), Fused sylphs wouldnt be able to damage them (though dots and debuffs generally still work), but if you go immune to just one of those, they still do.

Comment

Hi i am wondering whether its better to refine loki to odin or is it better to just head for odin?

Comment

Originally posted by yuiki109 View Post
                  Hi i am wondering whether its better to refine loki to odin or is it better to just head for odin?
                  It depends on your available resources and what evolution your current sylphs are. I went the Loki to Odin route for all of mine. I know there's math out there that shows which method is "cheaper", but I have forgotten where I saw that.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                  X