A Few Suggestions:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Few Suggestions:

If I decide to replay Wartune (after things, well the important ones actually, are fixed), I would like to suggest a few things:

1. Entry into game. Each day, I entered into game and would be dropped into Cloud city where it gets laggy with a lot of players fighting (duels), swirling icons (next suggestion), and loading of the daily tasks box. Is there any possibility that entry (once logged in) could be done in the player's city so it will give them time to at least close some boxes, deal with pop up windows, and maybe do something since many often take to their city to do stuff like wilds, academy, levying, upgrading, passing to the farm, etc. before they take to Cloud City.

2. Icon management. I don't know how many players out there are fed up that every time we "minimize" the icon display and refreshed, the icon display pops back out in full force. This also happens when said event comes up when we are doing something and don't want the icon bar to pop up. If we know and want to participate in said event (via announcements in chat), we can open up the icon bar and participate. This needs to be permanent as many of us sometimes do events but also like to keep the icon bar minimized for when we don't want to do them.

3. Icon swirling. That thing that circles around an icon; lose it. It adds more lag to the display if people don't have very good computers/connections, and plus it's not that important anyways.

4. Chat minimizing. Oh many of us could go for this one where we can turn off chat completely as we are doing our thing or moving around in tight spaces. Also it's good for when an argument ensues that we don't want to bother with such.

5. Hide players. I've seen it in the world boss, cloud city, sylph atoll defend event, and in amethyst mines; why can't we have it in places like GB, regular sylph atoll (where you collect essences), or in wilds (if not in a team)? Could it help end our display lagging woes when too many players are present?

6. AFK button active in MPDs. I am not talking about people "hanging out" thus costing the attempt, I am talking about the utilization of the AFK button so the person can at least fight (using their skills) while taking a break. It may not be the "best" strategy as relying on one who knows when to use skills, but it's better than just watching a person taking pot shots with no skills in use. A person can always cancel out the AFK by pressing a skill just like in solo dungeons.

7. Auto-Collect of rewards in dungeons (MPD or solo). Some of us go for speed completions that we forget to collect the treasure. We should get the reward sent automatically into the inventory; anything more than the capacity should be sent to the mail. This would be beneficial for what I am going to suggest next.

8. MPD follow party member. Coupled with 6 and 7 in place, some of us "higher" people are busy in real life that when a person asks for help, we could not help them, or in the middle of a run, we get interrupted (dinner call, pee pee break, important phone call) that the person being helped has to wait until you come back so you can move your character. With follow in MPDs, your toon follows whoever (I would do party leader since it's their show and I am helping them, but can be done on anyone by anyone), so they don't have to wait. They have this in Shadowbound, why not on here with a twist?

9. AFK button permanently ON until player cancels it. There are a few places I use the AFK button just because I do not want to watch the fight (yes, I timed them so I know when to look back and start another) and do something else. However, it gets to be a pain to set it again after being engaged in a plunder attempt or going into MP Arena or some place that requires your "attention" and "input". It should stay permanently on; so plunder away, little player, while I am doing WB in auto (I will kick your can when I am done) or doing solos in auto. Rest assured, with this in place, I won't have to worry about setting it back on again (well, maybe after I refresh or press a skill button).

10. Gem boxes instead of gems. I know I had commented on another's suggestion with my own, but I will repeat it. As inventory space gets scarce, and some of us are "pack rats", I much rather be rewarded with gem boxes of the LEVEL gem I am going to get (at random type, not level) when opened instead of getting gems. Reason for this, sometimes we get tons of gems from blitzing that takes up space very quickly, sometimes sending the excess into our mailboxes to be later sorted out. With this in place, we get the level boxes instead (level 1 for level 1 gems only, level 2 for level 2 gems only, and so forth), thus saving on inventory space.

11. Ability to do all things while blitzing.
    A person cannot levy, upgrade, and/or do most things while blitz is active. Quests that give out EXP are also locked out while blitzing; which is a problem if you're trying to manage your inventory by clearing some items.

12. Bring back weekly level based events as daily once again and put them into one interface like battle ground and/or World Boss. Many of us have a favorite event (fishing, goodies, treasure, etc.) that we want to do each day. I don't know what came across the devs or R2 when they made it into a weekly thing. Some events I skipped because it doesn't tickle my fancy as much as others, but that's going to suck if I have to wait 4 weeks for it to come back to keep going. Also, by doing weekly, it puts a strain on those of us who want to excel in said event in getting the better rewards. If it takes me a year to get as much to get to the max level (for instance) daily, then it will take me 4 years to get it to the same with this rule. We don't need 4 icons floating about (God, like we don't have enough icons already, hmmm). A single icon for these Mini-Games should be sufficient and then when the user clicks on that, it will open up a list of mini games the user can participate in (unlocked at required levels to play) by clicking on that game's button to enter.

13. Personal Vault storage in the player's city. As inventory spaces are scarce with the new items being brought out, either on a player or in guild, we need more storage space. This can be accomplished by utilizing the city vault for certain balen (bound or unbound) amount consistent with the farm land leveling. This will open up spaces (7 at a time), up to a max of 224 (4 pages), so a player can store their excess that they cannot part with (for me, it's extra clothes that I get from chests that I am waiting to get cores and charms to upgrade).

I might contemplate in coming back, but wouldn't hurt to suggest these. Thoughts?
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

I cant argue with any of those, except maybe 10, and thats only sort of nitpicky.

Comment

great suggestions

for 1, u can always enter into farm & start a day with harvesting.

Comment

I will forward this for you. Good luck
        Retired Moderator.

Comment

The most important things is definitely to make the gameplay enjoyable:
          instead of rendering abundant resources obsolete (if you're seasoned player, I think you know what I mean),
          put into the damn blacksmith gd synthesis recipes to make something useful out of the useless items.

We know the devs were the ones responsible for these blacksmith recipes:
          (1) 100x divinity soul treasure shards -> 1x divinity soul treasure chest
          (2) 100x Coin ancestry fragments -> 1x Coin ancestry
          (3) (varying amount) Coordinate chest shards -> (quality) Coordinate chest

1. With no exception that this can definitely be done
          Blacksmith Conversion: (ratio 1:1)
          (a) Star tear shards -> star sand (apparently star tear shards are abundant so this is definitely a justifiable move)
          (b) Star tear -> Moon Rock

Blacksmith Synthesis:
          (i) 10 mahra -> 1 adv. Mahra
          (ii) 10 sepulcrum -> 1 adv. sepulcrum
          (iii) 10 star sand -> 1 Moon Dust (this must work with the conversion to star sand first!!)
          (iv) 10 divinity shards -> 1 divinity stone
          (v) 50 Fate stone -> Tenacity mark
          (vi) 100 Shadow crystal -> 1x shadow chest (fashion cores, luck charms)

2. Add farm vault, Eudaemon inventory SEPARATED from the inventory that we have for our hero

3. Recycle resources in blacksmith (i.e. fate stones, mystery stones, sylph exp scrolls) to obtain
          more fang of fear. Different resources will yield different amounts of this currency for the adv guild shop.
          Currently, Adv. Guild Shop hasn't been touched by any in-game profit motive, yet.. and I hope it stays that way.
          Adding some useful items in the Adv Guild shop: sylph socket rods, fashion cores, luck charms,
          eudaemon stuff (enchant, upgrade and refine pack), vulcan hammer and blessing of god.

Finally a clothing blessing synthesis event would be nice:
          http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....hesis-blessing

@Whakapono - what's the duration for devs to get a response to suggestions and feedback,
          or they just won't bother with them and always been tweaking the game to their own liking for player testing..
          cuz they are all profit driven rather than customer satisfaction oriented. But at least we tried...
          Last edited by Imonseph; 10-06-2015, 06:49 AM.
          "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
          Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
          Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

Thanks folks. Imonseph also has some great suggestions as well that I may have overlooked (well, 2 years in between the times I had played will do that to a guy), so I thank you for pointing them out.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
              Thanks folks. Imonseph also has some great suggestions as well that I may have overlooked (well, 2 years in between the times I had played will do that to a guy), so I thank you for pointing them out.
              And finally, a way to convert eudaemons class using 300 bound balens!!
              "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
              Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
              Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

While I like the idea in principle of exchanging star tears for moon rocks, I would be very unhappy if it happened now, after I've dumped several hundred of the things.

Most of the rest seem like pretty good ideas, with no real down sides I can see. The gem boxes one seems a little pointless, since you'll almost invariably need to convert them at some point, but it would save some gold over time, I suppose. I'd rather just see the conversion costs reduced, though.

Comment

Working...
                X