New outfits from 7/10/15 event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New outfits from 7/10/15 event

come on r2 are u color blind or something in what mind do u think the color on this new outfit is attractive *naughty acronym* pink maybe ok for 10 year old girls who play ur kitten game but come on for us males it looks horrible *naughty acronym*

Click image for larger version

Name:	Noname.png
Views:	1
Size:	186.7 KB
ID:	1777342

wats next a mount from the my lil pony range hahaha

Name:	lol.png
Size:	52.6 KB
ID:	1777343
    Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 10-07-2015, 02:53 AM. Reason: naughty acronym removal

Just because it doesn't meet your personal tastes doesn't mean it's the same for everyone else.
    | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
    | | | |

Comment

Name:	pink.jpg
Size:	6.3 KB
ID:	1718267

Can we have more pink please?

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
        Just because it doesn't meet your personal tastes doesn't mean it's the same for everyone else.
        True.It still depends on the player...And you can still equip other clothes if u don't like the new one. Just saying
        Mage
        Name: Yumi - 4.3M BR
        Server: S187 Fel Reach
        Guild: Ragnarok

Non-VIP & Non-Balen User

Comment

Originally posted by Nox03 View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]151033[/ATTACH]

Can we have more pink please?
          I demand fuschia!

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
            I demand fuschia!
            Now we're talking!!
            "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
            Browser Game Support

Comment

I demand fuschia!
              If you are demanding fuschia, can I demand an outfit that will give me a pizza? (PS: I'll share!)
              Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
                Just because a few 10 year old girls in the game might like it doesnt mean they should put it in. At least 50% of the clothing is complete trash. But then again if they were clothing designers they wouldnt be working here, so i can understand.
                Last edited by Darkwise; 10-07-2015, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                  come on r2 are u color blind or something in what mind do u think the color on this new outfit is attractive *naughty acronym* pink maybe ok for 10 year old girls who play ur kitten game but come on for us males it looks horrible *naughty acronym*

[ATTACH=CONFIG]151026[/ATTACH]
                  What you have against pink? D:
                  Anyway, there are plenty of different clothes that you have access to; It's normal that one or two don't seem appealing eventually.

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                  wats next a mount from the my lil pony range hahaha

[ATTACH=CONFIG]151027[/ATTACH]
                  This actually made me giggle a little :3
                  Have a wonderful day

Comment

I just want a trench coat, dark long hair, and a 12-guage shotty (to scale, not so big) so I can look badass.

Or, I will just settle for this instead:

Name:	wgow9h.jpg
Size:	20.6 KB
ID:	1718270
                    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Ive found most of the outfits in this game to be hideous, and this ones no exception.

Comment

People complaining about outfits... how about how we were able to get a boatload of the event chests last time and now this time around its much less(at least thus far).

Comment

Originally posted by TolapPumj View Post

People complaining about outfits... how about how we were able to get a boatload of the event chests last time and now this time around its much less(at least thus far).
                          Depends on the event that is hosted that coincides with such chests. Oh, I so had fun when the Mahra and Sep events gave out chests for their milestone, and on the last day, I would splurge to collect more chests. The highest I got was like 234. I don't know what event is hosting now since I don't play any more.
                          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                            If you are demanding fuschia, can I demand an outfit that will give me a pizza? (PS: I'll share!)
                            The Galaxy outfit has a bunch of cogs and gears on it. Will that serve?

Comment

The Galaxy outfit has a bunch of cogs and gears on it. Will that serve?
                              it might.. if I configure them into a Tardis or something to go and get me a pizza *hehe*
                              Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
                              X