Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Blue Flames

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Flames

Hello guys, I can't get blue flames from anywhere, is there any event or anything that gives blue flames for free or balens?
    Karac
    Archer
    S25 - Buradoth's Grave
    CAIN Guild
    1.4M BR

In a word: No.

There might be events that allow you to exchange chests for it, but basically, no.

Comment

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Comment

why put something free if enough people buy it?

Comment

Originally posted by Gnestrupede View Post
          why put something free if enough people buy it?
          Good question. Should make this game subscription based too and I am sure some loony would pay for it.

Comment

I'm pretty sure you can buy it for 20 balens a pop in shop
            IGN: princestewii
            Class: Archer
            Server: Kabam 86

Comment

He said any other way except balens. The answer is "no". Blue flame is balens ONLY.

Comment

Originally posted by karac View Post
                Hello guys, I can't get blue flames from anywhere, is there any event or anything that gives blue flames for free or balens?
                Sadly at this time no. Short of an item/event exchange, an event/wars shop... or by luckily gaining them from an event box.. the only current way is with unbound balens in the shop. I hope in the future more ways will become available, but so far we have no update on that.

Magi~
                Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

As far as I know, Magik, none of the event/wars have blue flame in their respective shops. Event exchange has not had blue flames for a long time.

Comment

i got some blue flames with a event awhile ago but was only 1 time or they were in a chest cant remeber wich

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                      He said any other way except balens. The answer is "no". Blue flame is balens ONLY.
                      Read what he said and tell me where you saw him saying except balens

Originally posted by karac View Post
                      IGN: princestewii
                      Class: Archer
                      Server: Kabam 86

Comment

The "for free" part made it abundantly clear he was referring to bound balens.

Comment

i just hope they give more flames for free soon. right now i only have ONLY ONE blue gear on ALL 5 eudaemons coz i felt like the upgrade & enchantment pieces not worth the cost. even if they allow bb for the flames, the enchantment pieces still cost a fortune & that's at the expense of other more important mats. my helpers aren't as important as my hero & sylphs, so not doing this event unless all flames are free & enchantment pieces are cheap enough.

Comment

I don't have any blue equipment at all. I completely reject R2's money grab.

Comment

Working...
                            X