X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lanilya
    replied
    Originally posted by Alabama1973 View Post
    atm i need a lot of gold and i actually get about 5-6 mil daily from it (including repairs) and no i dont use the suspisious cat
    I wonder how you do it, dude. A full set of furniture costs about 1M gold, and you can use it twice. usually I get 2 cat which gives 150k, and 3 which gives 75k. Repairs is maybe 3-4 times 10k. So roughly, it gives nothing. So please explain how you earn there each day 5-6M gold...

Leave a comment:

• Swinella
    replied
    Originally posted by R29504711 View Post
    If you are complaining about the lack of "rewards" - NONE of the events are ever going to give you rewards unless you pay real money. They haven't for a couple of years. Just quit. It feels good.
    I'll respectfully disagree. I got 3 helms, 4 weapons, and one piece of clothing from the current October event. I've opened 78 boxes so far, and I'm saving the rest to see if I can exchange for Blessings of God. That's a piece of clothing every 10-ish boxes.

My luck is always decent, but I have occasional events like this one where I realize how lucky my toon is.

...but the kitten thing is pointless. Agreed 100%

Leave a comment:

• Swinella
    replied
    A swing and a miss with this feature. Good try though

Leave a comment:

• Zorich
    replied
    It's only useful if you've got 20+ friends in your list doing it so you can get bonuses from the Repairs on their clubs.

If you can repair other's stuff, it's a waste and comes out to be a fairly consistent net loss of both gold and time.

Leave a comment:

• Alabama1973
    replied
    atm i need a lot of gold and i actually get about 5-6 mil daily from it (including repairs) and no i dont use the suspisious cat

Leave a comment:

• R2111470937
    replied
    Originally posted by ScarletMoonLight View Post
    currently the best way for kitten club to be more useful is for more players to participate.
    ... and I would participate if I only had to get furniture once, and could merely go in and click once a day. It would be something I do merely because it would take little effort and others would benefit. ... merely merely merely

Leave a comment:

• ScarletMoonLight
    replied
    currently the best way for kitten club to be more useful is for more players to participate. repairing kitten toys yields 10k-50k gold that ive seen, along with a chance for a material drop. if enough people are willing to risk a bit of gold, similar to a startup cost, then it could potentially pay off well, possibly 4mil+ daily for more active players. but everyone is focused on the first things they have seen and not looking toward the long term. ive halfway kept tract of my spending vs income on random days and keep going into profit

you also should factor in the profits from repairs when looking at the overall cost vs profit. there are many factors in how profitable it can be...all depending on how people choose to play
    Last edited by ScarletMoonLight; 10-11-2015, 08:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• demoniced
    replied
    use it daily .. get most items free as i repair and get the items needed to not have to purchase items (75 %) and the 25% i have to put some gold in the server pot i gladly do .. as i see it .. its good game

gold is relative for top player its little gain for small player its good gain

but u have to pull together as server to max its rewards .. so abuse ur world chat .. and talk to eachother .. server community game not a personal game for once ..

death not at all .. just many are to mentaly deprived to get the working of the p*ssys .. saying that .. it must be men that are the d*cks that complain .. i bet all women argee
    Last edited by demoniced; 10-11-2015, 06:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R29504711
    replied
    "a gold sucking useless event" pretty much defines this cynical joke of a game. I quit playing months ago, and I regret every balen I ever bought. Just checking in to see how pathetic Wartune has become.

If you are complaining about the lack of "rewards" - NONE of the events are ever going to give you rewards unless you pay real money. They haven't for a couple of years. Just quit. It feels good.

Leave a comment:

• Orpheus92
    replied
    I also only used kitten club once as well. Spending almost half a mil to get less than what you started with is just a waste. A lot of people in my server I know definitely don't do it. It's just all in all a bad feature in my opinion. I wanted it to be good too since I've been so low on gold lately. Enchanting level 80 gear and also doing holy forge really takes a toll on gold reserves.

Leave a comment:

• MrFancyPants
    replied
    Originally posted by R2111470937 View Post
    If they want people to do the cat-thing, the simple solution is to have the toys/furniture be one-time-purchase permanent items. However, that's video game logic. They added the cat-thing (and made furniture temporary) because they are looking for new ways to get people to spend money.
    Permanent would never happen, but it should be impossible to lose gold on any purchase. They could double (or more) the number of uses for each item, or greatly increase the gold per cat, but as it is, it's such a minor gain on average it's not worth it for a lot of players.

Leave a comment:

• R2111470937
    replied
    If they want people to do the cat-thing, the simple solution is to have the toys/furniture be one-time-purchase permanent items. However, that's video game logic. They added the cat-thing (and made furniture temporary) because they are looking for new ways to get people to spend money.

Leave a comment:

• JkLoser87
    replied
    "great" might be a lie, but if you persist with it, it will give you nice extra income. For example, I get around 1,5m extra per day from it(excluded repairs). 1.5 isn't a lot, but it's still a start. If more was using it I bet I could make 5-6m extra per day(without bb).

Sadly there are a few things they need to fix, Make so stuff "brake" more often so you can repair more often, and actually feel like you are getting somewhere. And add a limit of how many times you can repair, Cause if I was a bot player, I would just set my bot to repair kitty club when I am not at computer, and get a lot of rewards that way(and I doubt no bot user has thought of that).

Leave a comment:

• Nox03
    replied
    Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
    I think most people tried once, then noticed the promised " great gold rewards" were a big fat lie, then decided to just leave it.
    true for me
    looking into my friends kitten clubs and found 1 using it...

Leave a comment:

• pietjeprecies
    replied
    I think most people tried once, then noticed the promised " great gold rewards" were a big fat lie, then decided to just leave it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X