Kitten Club feature is a dead horse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kitten Club feature is a dead horse

I dont know about anyone's server but mine... but the kitten club feature is just a gold sucking useless event to many players.

and here is why.

i have about 150 friends for the kitten club and only 5 even bother to do the club.
    most think it is just a waste of time and gold that could be spent doing other things.

conclusion...with so few doing the club I can not get the parts to make better toys

the problem...the gold cost does not add up to the gold you get.

how to fix it (easily)

people need an incentive to want to do the club and unless the returns are better in the beginning
    they will not be able to see that in time you will get the parts and better (free)gold returns.

just my 2 cents

kaoss2d4

I don't know how dead it is on my server since I stopped doing it after a week or so. Got tired of it. lol
    So I guess that proves your point.

Comment

Of my friends only low level farmers are doing this.

Once per day I look and repair for them, if I get some free material, I will create enchantment (but once per day only as the nagging green message box inviting me to the club raises so often) and collect it.

It's a shame as kitten looks pretty and I like pretty things like Chinese kids versus ugly eudemon graphic (who invented the bad looking light in eyes, OMG).

Comment

You know a feature is heading for trouble when jokes like the following starts making the rounds:

"R2 says that <<insert female PC name here>> has a Nice Box... in her kitty area! (please stop beating me...!)"
        "I hammered <<insert PC name here>>'s *nope that word isn't allowed on the forum* and got gold!"

Seriously, what the hell were they thinking???
        Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 10-10-2015, 04:37 AM. Reason: naughty word removal

Comment

I think most people tried once, then noticed the promised " great gold rewards" were a big fat lie, then decided to just leave it.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
            I think most people tried once, then noticed the promised " great gold rewards" were a big fat lie, then decided to just leave it.
            true for me
            looking into my friends kitten clubs and found 1 using it...

Comment

"great" might be a lie, but if you persist with it, it will give you nice extra income. For example, I get around 1,5m extra per day from it(excluded repairs). 1.5 isn't a lot, but it's still a start. If more was using it I bet I could make 5-6m extra per day(without bb).

Sadly there are a few things they need to fix, Make so stuff "brake" more often so you can repair more often, and actually feel like you are getting somewhere. And add a limit of how many times you can repair, Cause if I was a bot player, I would just set my bot to repair kitty club when I am not at computer, and get a lot of rewards that way(and I doubt no bot user has thought of that).

Comment

If they want people to do the cat-thing, the simple solution is to have the toys/furniture be one-time-purchase permanent items. However, that's video game logic. They added the cat-thing (and made furniture temporary) because they are looking for new ways to get people to spend money.

Comment

Originally posted by R2111470937 View Post
                  If they want people to do the cat-thing, the simple solution is to have the toys/furniture be one-time-purchase permanent items. However, that's video game logic. They added the cat-thing (and made furniture temporary) because they are looking for new ways to get people to spend money.
                  Permanent would never happen, but it should be impossible to lose gold on any purchase. They could double (or more) the number of uses for each item, or greatly increase the gold per cat, but as it is, it's such a minor gain on average it's not worth it for a lot of players.

Comment

I also only used kitten club once as well. Spending almost half a mil to get less than what you started with is just a waste. A lot of people in my server I know definitely don't do it. It's just all in all a bad feature in my opinion. I wanted it to be good too since I've been so low on gold lately. Enchanting level 80 gear and also doing holy forge really takes a toll on gold reserves.

Comment

"a gold sucking useless event" pretty much defines this cynical joke of a game. I quit playing months ago, and I regret every balen I ever bought. Just checking in to see how pathetic Wartune has become.

If you are complaining about the lack of "rewards" - NONE of the events are ever going to give you rewards unless you pay real money. They haven't for a couple of years. Just quit. It feels good.

Comment

use it daily .. get most items free as i repair and get the items needed to not have to purchase items (75 %) and the 25% i have to put some gold in the server pot i gladly do .. as i see it .. its good game

gold is relative for top player its little gain for small player its good gain

but u have to pull together as server to max its rewards .. so abuse ur world chat .. and talk to eachother .. server community game not a personal game for once ..

death not at all .. just many are to mentaly deprived to get the working of the p*ssys .. saying that .. it must be men that are the d*cks that complain .. i bet all women argee
                        Last edited by demoniced; 10-11-2015, 06:59 PM.

Comment

currently the best way for kitten club to be more useful is for more players to participate. repairing kitten toys yields 10k-50k gold that ive seen, along with a chance for a material drop. if enough people are willing to risk a bit of gold, similar to a startup cost, then it could potentially pay off well, possibly 4mil+ daily for more active players. but everyone is focused on the first things they have seen and not looking toward the long term. ive halfway kept tract of my spending vs income on random days and keep going into profit

you also should factor in the profits from repairs when looking at the overall cost vs profit. there are many factors in how profitable it can be...all depending on how people choose to play
                          Last edited by ScarletMoonLight; 10-11-2015, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ScarletMoonLight View Post
                            currently the best way for kitten club to be more useful is for more players to participate.
                            ... and I would participate if I only had to get furniture once, and could merely go in and click once a day. It would be something I do merely because it would take little effort and others would benefit. ... merely merely merely

Comment

atm i need a lot of gold and i actually get about 5-6 mil daily from it (including repairs) and no i dont use the suspisious cat
                              alabama

archer

multiple servers
                              mainservers now s386 & S637

Comment

Working...
                              X