No announcement yet.

Kitten Club feature is a dead horse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's only useful if you've got 20+ friends in your list doing it so you can get bonuses from the Repairs on their clubs.

If you can repair other's stuff, it's a waste and comes out to be a fairly consistent net loss of both gold and time.

Comment

A swing and a miss with this feature. Good try though
      IGN: Swinella
      Class: Mage
      lvl: 80
      BR: 600k-ish+sylph+Useless kid
      Server: Kabam s79
      Completely free player. No VIP.

Comment

Originally posted by R29504711 View Post
        If you are complaining about the lack of "rewards" - NONE of the events are ever going to give you rewards unless you pay real money. They haven't for a couple of years. Just quit. It feels good.
        I'll respectfully disagree. I got 3 helms, 4 weapons, and one piece of clothing from the current October event. I've opened 78 boxes so far, and I'm saving the rest to see if I can exchange for Blessings of God. That's a piece of clothing every 10-ish boxes.

My luck is always decent, but I have occasional events like this one where I realize how lucky my toon is.

...but the kitten thing is pointless. Agreed 100%
        IGN: Swinella
        Class: Mage
        lvl: 80
        BR: 600k-ish+sylph+Useless kid
        Server: Kabam s79
        Completely free player. No VIP.

Comment

Originally posted by Alabama1973 View Post
          atm i need a lot of gold and i actually get about 5-6 mil daily from it (including repairs) and no i dont use the suspisious cat
          I wonder how you do it, dude. A full set of furniture costs about 1M gold, and you can use it twice. usually I get 2 cat which gives 150k, and 3 which gives 75k. Repairs is maybe 3-4 times 10k. So roughly, it gives nothing. So please explain how you earn there each day 5-6M gold...

Comment

Originally posted by R29504711 View Post
            If you are complaining about the lack of "rewards" - NONE of the events are ever going to give you rewards unless you pay real money. They haven't for a couple of years. Just quit. It feels good.
            If this would be true, people who dont play at all just spend balens would be gods, and those who play all day and do everything would have zero BR
            The truth is between the two. About half of your power/BR comes from rewards, and half comes from spending balens.

Comment

I would disagree. You can get pretty good BR without spending a ton of money. I am around Top 10-15 on my server easily, and I have spent maybe 2k balens in my entire WT career, and 1k of that is on the 6th resistance shield.

You do NOT need to spend massively to get good BR or be competitive. Of COURSE you won't be fighting the ultra whales and expecting to win. Anyone who believes that should be the case or is crying foul because it isn't the case are nothing but a bunch of whiny, envious, hate-filled fartbreath dinkfaces that should be ignored.

However, playing intelligently, you won't be a slouch. And it is possible to take out dumb whales who rely on their money to win. Difficult, but possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Lanilya View Post
                I wonder how you do it, dude. A full set of furniture costs about 1M gold, and you can use it twice. usually I get 2 cat which gives 150k, and 3 which gives 75k. Repairs is maybe 3-4 times 10k. So roughly, it gives nothing. So please explain how you earn there each day 5-6M gold...
                it is not hard to get that amount of gold. repairing gives me, if I am fast enough, about 700-800k every hour. also the drops of materials are gold saving. For instance i only use gold for the middle toy rest i mostly make with the materials i collect from repairing.

footnote i do have 200+ friends on my list of whom do the kittenclub 75%.
                Last edited by Alabama1973; 11-12-2015, 04:31 AM.
                alabama

archer

multiple servers
                mainservers now s386 & S637

Comment

I stopped using kitten club its a waste of gold. And when I recently went through the names in the kitten club, everyones is empty lol. This was a fail. Get rid of it or make it worth doing.

Comment

yeah not worth spending balens on and i won't even spend in game gold on it. if I get the materials then that is what i put out, otherwise i do nothing with it. Seems like i am not the only one. Too much time, effort, money, resources for very little return on in game gold. I have yet to get a single cat nip and since it was added have gotten a total of 3 feathers. The drop rate for everything but the planks is too low to make this useful in any way.

Comment

Kitten Club Is another feature which Is dead by poor R2Games management:

1) Bad promotion
                      2) Bad valuation
                      3) Bad support

So it is like riding dead horse (even that the horse was originally alive, mentors and moderators keep it dead)

Comment

Can't believe people are still doing that! On my server where my list is about 75% active, not a soul does KC. Maybe it's because they know it's junk to begin with let alone wastes their time.
                        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                          Can't believe people are still doing that! On my server where my list is about 75% active, not a soul does KC. Maybe it's because they know it's junk to begin with let alone wastes their time.
                          I find it funny r2 promotes an event no one does and yet ignores others that many people do.

Comment

since patch 5.5 my friends stopped doing KC and it isn't worth doing it for me aswell as broken toys yealt less gold

gonna use up my items and i am a goner too
                            alabama

archer

multiple servers
                            mainservers now s386 & S637

Comment

the only time I see any traffic on KC is when a new player comes to the server, and then only for as long as it takes to realize what a waste it is

Comment

kitten club 500% bonus goto my forum check out video, you'll see why i dont bother any more...................................

Comment

Working...
                                X