dimension explore

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dimension explore

recently i tried explore in dimension using 10 energy per exploration.... man... it took a lot to explore just one, thing if i going explore all 50 in expert will took me all day lol, my question is, why dont u add a multi explore at same time, i will not going click and wait per 50 time just for explore only 1 section

Originally posted by R270663977 View Post
    recently i tried explore in dimension using 10 energy per exploration.... man... it took a lot to explore just one, thing if i going explore all 50 in expert will took me all day lol, my question is, why dont u add a multi explore at same time, i will not going click and wait per 50 time just for explore only 1 section
    If you bring your resistance to at least 900 + your steps will only be for 1 step energy each.

Hope this helps.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

I think he was talking about the magnifying glass button, that reveals locations for 10 energy. Max per step is only 4 or 5, as I recall.

To the OP: don't use the auto-find button, you shouldn't care about 99% of the things it will show you. Just walk around the map, avoiding the little reapers, and find the bases and stairs. You can also look for chests, but it's a lot less energy to do the search by walking around than to use the button.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
        I think he was talking about the magnifying glass button, that reveals locations for 10 energy. Max per step is only 4 or 5, as I recall.

To the OP: don't use the auto-find button, you shouldn't care about 99% of the things it will show you. Just walk around the map, avoiding the little reapers, and find the bases and stairs. You can also look for chests, but it's a lot less energy to do the search by walking around than to use the button.
        You're correct, thanks for pointing that out. And MrFancyPant's discussiong on how to do the map is pretty much the most efficient way to go about doing a dimension.

When I land on a floor, I find the the nearest edge, actually one square away form the edege and then alternate on floors across or up and down, putting 2 black squares in between since you can see one from your other pathway and one from your current.

Something sorta like the below, most of the variations are me going around reapers:

Click image for larger version

Name:	dimensionroutes.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	12.5 KB
ID:	1718357

R2Games Rules
        Browser Game Support

Comment

rofl .. idk why we cant get a dw blitz option since my kid does the kills now anyways .. with 2 checkboxes .. explore not do trails (not includes towers) ,, explore do all trails ..

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
            You're correct, thanks for pointing that out. And MrFancyPant's discussiong on how to do the map is pretty much the most efficient way to go about doing a dimension.

When I land on a floor, I find the the nearest edge, actually one square away form the edege and then alternate on floors across or up and down, putting 2 black squares in between since you can see one from your other pathway and one from your current.

Something sorta like the below, most of the variations are me going around reapers:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]151312[/ATTACH]
            On basic and intermediate ones it is better to use the 'S' as it has 9 rows.

Comment

Mentor_MrEUS , the energy cost for Beginner, Basic, Advanced trials is the same as Expert and Master trials, why not make the little reapers consume less energy? cause they give less rewards. Little reapers consuming less energy we could just clear all dimension without avoid them.
              Wartune, a game that get worst each new maintenance... ¬¬

Comment

Originally posted by DelitaHeiral View Post
                Mentor_MrEUS , the energy cost for Beginner, Basic, Advanced trials is the same as Expert and Master trials, why not make the little reapers consume less energy? cause they give less rewards. Little reapers consuming less energy we could just clear all dimension without avoid them.
                That is a worthy suggestion for sure. I will put a suggestion in for that.

Personally, I simply find avoiding them the easiest thing. They drop small rewards so the time wasted is the same, so moving aside I can get more done in one go.
                Last edited by Mentor_MrEUS; 10-14-2015, 02:31 PM. Reason: ^

R2Games Rules
                Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post

True. At first when I was new I usually use this option cause I thought it would help me better but now.. walking with 1 energy per step. You just have to be patient.
                  Mage
                  Name: Yumi - 4.3M BR
                  Server: S187 Fel Reach
                  Guild: Ragnarok

Non-VIP & Non-Balen User

Comment

Working...
                  X