Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ToK Nightbloom

I'm not sure if Nightbloom of Armorgames read this, but if you do:

Are you aware that you are in ToK NM? With a Poseidon? This game has some ethic rules. Like, no real-life threats, no cheating, and ... no poseidon in ToK. Please, do not ruin the fun of all Wartune players. Take any other sylph when you log off. Thanks!

wow, talk about being spoiled. get on my timezone, we always have one or two Friggs on Tok NM. and the rest of the guys with Odin as their sylph.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

ToK NM is just one of those hilarious things where you pray stuns hit the right people or you derdle for a sylph phase.

Comment

Make no mistake, Arlad. The other 3 sylph is always Odin. Thats not a problem. One fight lasting for 15 minutes, that is a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Huncutmocsok View Post
          Make no mistake, Arlad. The other 3 sylph is always Odin. Thats not a problem. One fight lasting for 15 minutes, that is a problem.
          if just by adding 1 poseidon is giving you trouble, then you didnt deserve NM. people always taking things for granted, but when the luxury is taken then they always whine.

save the complains for the actual problems like the bloody cache issue, bugs, lags, and other things that actually matters.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Just because you have high rep you can't say to everyone else that their problem is neglectable and irrelevant, and only yours is important.

Also this problem is quite independent from game bugs etc, it's just a request to a fellow player, so I expect that asking to improve the situation will not hinder the mods in rushing to get all the bugs corrected for us

Comment

toknm gives only 5 warpath more than tok hard (who can complete toknm of course doesn't need other rewards like insignia, EXP, runes)

even if you are able to complete it, you sure that 5 warpath are worth the more time spent?

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn View Post
                toknm gives only 5 warpath more than tok hard (who can complete toknm of course doesn't need other rewards like insignia, EXP, runes)

even if you are able to complete it, you sure that 5 warpath are worth the more time spent?
                And, even more to the point...is 5 warpath crystals worth calling out other people on the forums for?

Comment

I don't know about you, but while a single Poseidon does make things more difficult, it isn't all THAT significantly more difficult. You want difficult, try running into 2 archers and 2 mages with 3 of that 2nd evo Hades between them.

A single Poseidon is an easy target for Chaos or even stun. Just save them to when he sylphs (and the AI is too bloody predictable in its attack patterns) and plaster him with stuff. I regularly run into my time zone's top Poseidon player in TOK Hard, and we vape him fairly easily.

Comment

I've removed the off-topic disagreement between two folks here, maybe those two involved can take it to PM, or even better: drop it.

As far as OP goes;
                    Originally posted by Huncutmocsok View Post
                    This game has some ethic rules. Like, no real-life threats, no cheating,
                    Those aren't mere ethical rules. They're rules, both mentioned in the ToS, and support pages (here and here). Alas, neither the support pages, nor the ToS mentions the use of a Poseidon in TOK NM.
                    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

if ppl dont like nightbloom wearing the adv water slyph their is always tok hard,normal,easy instead lol

Comment

Im always doing Tok easy for easy runs.. And I do normal or Hard when in team. Doing TOK NM takes time to finish. And you can get more eudamon stuffs from eudamon arena.
                        Mage
                        Name: Yumi - 4.3M BR
                        Server: S187 Fel Reach
                        Guild: Ragnarok

Non-VIP & Non-Balen User

Comment

sure it takes a bit more time, but i like the challenge, its not for nothing tok nm..

Okay i must say run it with a knight 4m br player, and 2 archers 2.5 and 2.2m br, me a knight 2.5m br, we all use differernd sylph, me also poseidon.

Stun, choas works good for tactis, stun you have a few changes, certanly with 2 archers.
                          ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
                          Server: S444 Silent Arena
                          Char: Knight
                          Lvl: 80
                          Br: 6m and crowing.
                          Main Sylph: Arise
                          Guard: Oracle

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                            Those aren't mere ethical rules. They're rules, both mentioned in the ToS, and support pages (here and here). Alas, neither the support pages, nor the ToS mentions the use of a Poseidon in TOK NM.
                            Hey Esme, you are not really good at understanding irony and sarcasm

Comment

I see there are people who are happy about a poseidon in tok nm. Because you never do nm, or you are a whale and can do it easily.

For a long time, tok nm was a good example of player cooperation, where people understood that it is more important to be popular and loved by people than being the strongest. Actually, the two could get together.

Lately, people got stronger, stun and chaos is good in tok, so even Odin is ok. But a player using Poseidon, particularly harming the gaming experience of all who do nm?
                              Well - everyone on our server who does tok nm hates Poseidon player with true passion.
                              If, for someone, it is fun to be hated, go ahead. However, if you want thank and grateful posts, respect from other players, then don't ruin their fun.

Comment

Working...
                              X