Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

is it allowed swearing in private chat in the game ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it allowed swearing in private chat in the game ?

i play on 101xp server nebula. My username or nick/name is Allmighty...
    3 players swearing every day there and i think that they are cheaters and honest player.. what to do ?

Me and our guild have one request please transfer our guild with our members in our guild... on r2game server here.. please please please

with full respect and Regards ..

they are russian players and they said to us this: Go out of our russian server

Comment

You would need to contact support through the website you play on regarding reporting players for swearing in chat on your server.

Transferring characters between platforms is not possible. You would need to create a new character and start over if you wish to play on this platform.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

They do not own that server. However, as Memory pointed out, it's a matter of that platform's channels you must go to for support. It won't be possible to transfer data from one platform to the next, so if you desire a restart, you can come to this platform and do so. Our people here are class acts, but nothing of the sort when it comes to extreme swearing or throwing people out of a server mind you. Good luck.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

1) you can blacklist them, so they will not swear anymore

2) if you contact support, be prepared:
          - copies of all the swearing in chat (pictures)
          - escalation of moderators (otherwise support simply do not act in the swearing case)
          - report first the non-cashers, so no reason to retain cashers, if not act for 1 month ask again here to escalate

3) There is always case for other players join you on the server to outnumber such players

Comment

Working...
          X