Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Class wars my eg.gs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class wars my eg.gs

What the ****, i got 11 victorys and 9th at CW but i'm not at Warlods House, while my friend at same server got 10 victorys and 12th but got Warlods House? What the ******* is happening? Even CW inst skills anymore its all about cash? I can understand if someone with same number of victorys but more br got a better position, but with lower number of victorys?

Click image for larger version

Name:	CW.png
Views:	1
Size:	445.3 KB
ID:	1777673

Click image for larger version

Name:	cw2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	113.3 KB
ID:	1777674

Well you're only a year late on that discovery so congrats. Top 16 is top 16 br, an that's how it has been for the longest of times.

Comment

So, why to fight at this ♥♥♥♥, why to make the right dimensions done, or spent league insignias in pots, go to the hell, W.T.F!!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
      Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-23-2015, 12:07 AM. Reason: language

Comment

Originally posted by RickFredJr View Post
        So, why to fight at this ♥♥♥♥, why to make the right dimensions done, or spent league insignias in pots, go to the hell, W.T.F!!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Chill. You're already better off than many people who didn't even earn enough crystals to wager for those mounts...
        I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazycatSS2 View Post
          Chill. You're already better off than many people who didn't even earn enough crystals to wager for those mounts...
          Thats becouse isnt u who play one and a half year to get into top 16 CW for the game just come and joke with u. The only things that worry into the game are CW and TW, no one likes to make mpd, tok, spire, dimension, sylph exp, eud arena, arena, bounty target, cata, purgatory, necropolis, sylph arena, WB, AB, GB, GvG, and all the others things every day for one and a half year to the game come and just kick u a.ss becouse of your BR and not becouse of your skills.

Comment

Get over it
            As said it's been that way for a long time.
            Think yourself lucky that you are in the region you are in to actually make the finals.
            With that BR you would be lucky to get into CW finals in my region
            Just for your info the lowest BR in our Warlords is over 4mill
            Last edited by Nemesis63; 10-23-2015, 02:41 AM.

Comment

I have same feeling, the system should be:

[#victories, then BR] and not BR alone (as defeating high HP BR with anything bleeding is relatively easy). So being #17 => ie relocated to Warrior's only due to BR is frustrating, especially if those I defeated are in Warlord's.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by P-J-J; 10-23-2015, 05:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X