gender change

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gender change

iam asking to moderators please add gender change card like chinese wartune has think about it

Originally posted by Drakariss View Post
    iam asking to moderators please add gender change card like chinese wartune has think about it

While it would be nice, this is implemented by the development team, and may or may not be added to the Wartune used by r2games. We don't get all they have and they don't get all we have.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
      While it would be nice, this is implemented by the development team, and may or may not be added to the Wartune used by r2games. We don't get all they have and they don't get all we have.
      IMHO, he asked you to focus on adding. We know the above statement from rules, so will you ask R2 to focus on it, or not?

Response to anonymous MrEUS reply (I like to have -20 evaluation by single moderator):

Check the sentence, he asked to add, not for getting response it is not possible.
      Last edited by P-J-J; 10-31-2015, 05:35 AM.

Comment

If I have to spend, this would be a fun feature to confuse people left and right with (along with the name change). I support for this.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
        X