Pllease Re-Design Dimensional Wars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pllease Re-Design Dimensional Wars

Wartune now heavily depends on dimensional wars. But the system is completely ridiculous. Just clicking some black boxes to explore. It's time consuming, it's tiring and it is definitely not FUN, which a game is created for in the first place. Can the developers please re-design this important part of the game so that it becomes a fun activity for all. 3000 energy everyday is too much. The dimensions are HUGE. Maybe new players will have fun doing it for first 1-2 months, but they will soon get bored and irritated of doing it everyday also

Re-design ideas:

1. Remove the multiple floors inside dimension. Single floor in every dimension with varying size is fine.
    2. Remove energy regeneration. Give a fixed amount of energy daily.
    3. Make explored dimensions last longer.
    4. Change the rewards and give resistance crystals and will crystals in other fun activities inside the game, so that people who dislike it, can skip it without harming their gameplay.
    5. Bring back the good old Dragon Lairs inside dimensions. They were fun!
    Last edited by sjzflamer9; 10-27-2015, 04:09 AM.

We are started to ignore dimensions, focus on them only for CW, otherwise doing one per day maximally, or as we want.

Yes, we will have less RES shards, but more fun.

Comment

Originally posted by P-J-J View Post
      We are started to ignore dimensions, focus on them only for CW, otherwise doing one per day maximally, or as we want.

Yes, we will have less RES shards, but more fun.
      means dimensions are not enjoyable to you also. I think almost every player in wartune will agree how much annoying and irritating to do dimensions. I haven't found anyone so far who is like OMG i love doing dimensions everyday. It's so fun :/

Comment

Dims are so annoying, however just like cq, they yield rewards you really want.

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
          Dims are so annoying, however just like cq, they yield rewards you really want.
          Ignored CQ for more than year, they have something valuable?

Comment

You are right.... the dimenion rewards are necessary: I don't think my actual character can ignore themwhen I still need cristals and It's the only place to get mahra outside the farm...... but what was a really enjoyable event when I started to play is now boring and anoying.

Other issue with the present diimensions is that, even if rewards are better now, a lot of items appeared in the old diimensions and now are only available in the shop for balens or bound balens (now rally difficult o get)

Comment

and they should make a match that low brs cant be invaded by high br palyers (mostly they are vips anyway and can own 5 dims, so they dont need to steel a dimension from a low br player)

and it seems my dimensions get invaded as soon as i find a **** mine (wich are nearly imposssible to find even when u open every field in every lvl) and they should give a substitude when the invaded palyer gives up his dimension, too, cause the newes fun for the brave invaders is to take all posts with 1 remaining so u cant take dim back and of course dont get chest or any rewards, so the dump coward gets all and u can do nothing about it

Comment

Originally posted by P-J-J View Post
                Ignored CQ for more than year, they have something valuable?
                Depends on what you call valuable. CQ chests now give fashion cores and the final one gives a reasonable amount of specs. Those are about the only things that I'd say is remotely valuable.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                  Depends on what you call valuable. CQ chests now give fashion cores and the final one gives a reasonable amount of specs. Those are about the only things that I'd say is remotely valuable.
                  I get fashion cores from event chests (the lower one), BG a/o clothes events, sepulchre I ignore (have more than need without wasting time in CQ).

Also I agree with Vodak: Previously were better rewards, now they nerfed it and make available only in events and shop. Dimension is now mainly to avoid losing energy with neglecting Basic/Beginner/Advanced Tries and go fast to reveal bases and next level gates. Merchants, even hidden are obstacles (price is 50% more than normal, 150% more for public); only valuable are mahra, bounty scrolls and mines, who needs hearts and rose hazels for marriage and soul crystals for marriage tree. Dragon stones are not needed as DI and Necropolis emits enough. Master/Expert Tries are good for rewards, but it is trade off for energy, now I ignore them as well.

Basic dimension can be done then in 12 minutes, Intermediate in 18 minutes, Advanced in 32 minutes, only Expert dimension needs more time a/o saved energy and its unneeded complexity (I think 20 levels will be enough). The whole system is now boring and need change to gain back attraction (less time more rewards).

Comment

CQ has valueble items, if you do it every week vs someone that doesn't(like me).

My biggest issue with dims are the freqvent energy refill. If I spend 1-2h morning to waste all energy, I gotta spend another hour before bed. Would be much nicer if they just gave us 3k points, or more, and said: Go and waste them! instead of forcing me to do it twice a day, and especially before bed time, if I wanna maximize my gain.

However, basicly have enough to do all lv12 res gems already, so I don't bother with it as much now.

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                      However, basicly have enough to do all lv12 res gems already, so I don't bother with it as much now.
                      So they bring double RES for you

Comment

Originally posted by sjzflamer9 View Post
                        Wartune now heavily depends on dimensional wars. But the system is completely ridiculous. Just clicking some black boxes to explore. It's time consuming, it's tiring and it is definitely not FUN, which a game is created for in the first place. Can the developers please re-design this important part of the game so that it becomes a fun activity for all. 3000 energy everyday is too much. The dimensions are HUGE. Maybe new players will have fun doing it for first 1-2 months, but they will soon get bored and irritated of doing it everyday also

Re-design ideas:

1. Remove the multiple floors inside dimension. Single floor in every dimension with varying size is fine.
                        4. Change the rewards and give resistance crystals and will crystals in other fun activities inside the game, so that people who dislike it, can skip it without harming their gameplay.
                        And my take on the subject:
                        1. I've done a few quickies to complete all floors (captures if you will). Removing some will not affect my game play. Sizing up might.
                        2. Hell NO! Sorry, but on my quickies, I do need the energy to come back and "touch up". Removing this will put a block on people's game play.
                        3. This I will agree to since my adv. one took a matter of 3 days to go bye bye. Maybe it was for the best if no one attacks it within that time. LOL.
                        4. Yes, the rewards do suck. Some rewards I can actually use; others (1 mahra/sep, are you flippin mad?) I can do without.
                        5. I didn't get to experience this one as with a fixed energy count and not being able to complete a map sucks donkey hoohah.

Bring back the good stuff, but keep the skimpage OUT!
                        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

no dont change a thing .. when they introduced DW v2 with res shrads (i complained bout these fact) ..
                          that they got boring with just auto/kill fights and same worthless rewards every fight

all sayed i was insane and how good it is to get many shards .. now players have enough of shards .. they start complain .. shortsided ppl ..

not that im a fan of dw v2 .. but i guess .. i now complain bout the complains .. i say more energy more useless rewards more res crystals and make them unsellable
                          Last edited by demoniced; 10-27-2015, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Wartune now heavily depends on dimensional wars.
                            Citation or who or what says that. For pve, it doesn't matter after a point.
                            For pvp, same thing only the % bonus matters depends how much you spend (gold and balens) compared to others.
                            Check anyone who has actually done dw more than 2 months. They will tell you same.
                            If what you want is to catchup to people who spend billions of gold more than you on chests then keep dreaming.

Re-design ideas:

This is the only 2 ideas that have values, rest is craepiola.
                            For 1 tho there's limit to how big a map can be.
                            Plus generating trial mobs on server side takes time for new maps.
                            Depends maybe they can change the trial rewards better with less trials and more energy cost.

3. Lasting longer doesn't matter for basic/inter maps. You still need to dump more energy on more maps/day whether fixed or regen and there's limit to how many u can hold. It matters for adv/expert maps because of dimension pvp. Pvp is good because it's useless atm but making it longer will make people abandon adv/expert dims altogether.

4. I sure hope they get way left behind. Why not remove all wartune features and we can just do events. No need to play when we can spend $$$ right.

5. Very bad idea. Nothing fun about dragon lairs, bad enough spending hours to dump energy. Don't add hours fighting one and more gold spending to change res for lowbies with few high crystals.
                            [morfinnor]
                            Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Working...
                            X