Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soul socketing rods

hi , is anyone still getting soul socketing rods ? or is it just me

Can you explain what you mean by this? Do you mean if they drop any longer in the dimensional war or something else? With the changes in the dimensional war, those are fairly a non-occurrence currently, however they can be purchased, gained via the dimension temple sacrifice and won via the guild blessing wheel. I hope this helps to answer your question and if you need any further help please let us know.

Magi~
    Last edited by GM_Magik; 10-26-2015, 08:55 PM.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

200 bound balens in shop
      IGN: princestewii
      Class: Archer
      Server: Kabam 86

Comment

I just buy them with BB in shop.
        Mage
        Name: Yumi - 4.3M BR
        Server: S187 Fel Reach
        Guild: Ragnarok

Non-VIP & Non-Balen User

Comment

getting them with sacrifice is more a rumor than a fact, never seen any at sacrifice. and sacrifice is nearly impossible to get

Comment

It is not in sacrifice. Sacrifice rewards consists of things that you can get in large multiples (10+) and things that you will need in large multiples.

Soul Seals
            Soul Crystals
            Vulcan Stoves
            Vulcan Hammers
            Vulcan Clamps
            Vulcan Smithy
            Beads of Influence
            Fate Stones
            Dragon Essence
            Mount Hooves
            Mount Training Whips
            Speculurums (and advance version)
            Mahra (and advance version)

It no longer seem to drop non-multiple stuff like Eudaemon shards or the like.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
              Can you explain what you mean by this? Do you mean if they drop any longer in the dimensional war or something else? With the changes in the dimensional war, those are fairly a non-occurrence currently, however they can be purchased, gained via the dimension temple sacrifice and won via the guild blessing wheel. I hope this helps to answer your question and if you need any further help please let us know.

Magi~

oh sorry , i mean if they still drop when u do an offering .......... havent seen one since the new dimensional system came out

Comment

Originally posted by denc0 View Post
                oh sorry , i mean if they still drop when u do an offering .......... havent seen one since the new dimensional system came out

I can honestly saw I got them twice before the change. Of an offering one was a stack of five and the other was a basic offering and was two. Since the change I have, like many people, had limited luck with those offering boxes *shakes fist* and have not as of yet come across one. So it is possible this was one of the changes that wasn't really as noticeable until now and for that I will apologize if my information on that item area was inaccurate.

Magi~
                Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

They did exist, but for someone that gets 1-3 sacrifice per day, I can say they do not exist anymore, and if they do, it's like getting a mount in a event box... so not happening

Comment

Working...
                  X