Remove Gold From Holy Forge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remove Gold From Holy Forge

As the sylph equipamente enchant. no way to HF our itens with the amount of gold needed, u should realy think in do as same as did with sylph equipaments enchant, and think a litle about HF event: you need to do 3 HF to get one rewards, but 1 rewards isnt enough to run another HF, so need 15 HF ( 75 hammer/225 stove ) to get 5x rewards that means one more HF( 5 hammer/15 stove ), think about that too.

I think it was just okay for me if gold is needed to forge...because stoves and hammers are now easy to get by doing Tara, Narra and purgatory, our only job now is to save gold and i think its just a little act we can do. Unlike the past when we have no source of stoves and hammers. We should be grateful they give us source of it.
    Mage
    Name: Yumi - 4.3M BR
    Server: S187 Fel Reach
    Guild: Ragnarok

Non-VIP & Non-Balen User

Comment

Originally posted by RickFredJr View Post
      As the sylph equipamente enchant. no way to HF our itens with the amount of gold needed, u should realy think in do as same as did with sylph equipaments enchant, and think a litle about HF event: you need to do 3 HF to get one rewards, but 1 rewards isnt enough to run another HF, so need 15 HF ( 75 hammer/225 stove ) to get 5x rewards that means one more HF( 5 hammer/15 stove ), think about that too.

Why dont you just start a topic that says, please let us start with max forge so we dont have to bother?

In all seriousness gold is not hard to aquire, di, bi, atol boss, 2x wb mines, tara, nara and events like sep mahra, hoof, or blood of zeus will make you absolute millions daily and yet you want free forge? You need something to actually work towards, once max forge youre gonna want astral zones made cheaper? Paying for forge is fine and doesnt need to be changed. Imho...
      Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
      s371 Harmony

Comment

Without the gold use in HF, what are you going to use gold on? Might as well get rid of it altogether. Astrals should automatically go up with your level. Same with HF. Everything will be level based, everyone the same, modified only by balen bought stuff.

Come on, man. Gold is the ONE area that non-cashers can get relatively easily. Taking it away, you might as well tell non-cashers not to play.

Comment

I thought removing the gold cost from sylph enchanting was kinda bad, but I think more of balancing and choices then. Removing gold cost from hf, would be so terrible for the game. You realize how many will go around with full 8.10 HF gear next event? and even some might have all maxed red hf gear. And wb that now took 5min to kill, dies before your first round ends... however you no longer need gold anyways

Gold cost is something that's good to seperate the playing fields. Have a guildy that does 4 ab's per day, vs mine 2-3, he has already earned like 200m more than me, and he deserves to get more out of his gear cause of it.

Comment

Working...
          X