Clear All

• Sylph Enchant !!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sem título 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.4 KB
ID:	1777784

What do you think of putting it in sylph enchant? Would be cool

If you mean like the one in training in mounts then I think its a good idea.
    Mage
    Name: Yumi - 4.3M BR
    Server: S187 Fel Reach
    Guild: Ragnarok

Non-VIP & Non-Balen User

Comment

No. Like the one in upgrading sylphs.

Comment

Originally posted by khu7zu View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]151962[/ATTACH]

What do you think of putting it in sylph enchant? Would be cool

I really think, this is an interesting and useful idea. It would cut down the amount of clicking and the risk for over enchanting a sylph. It would also make it easier for when people have forty-nine or thirty-eight of an item instead of the needed fifty that is required for an advance enchant.

While we never know what ideas or suggestions they will take, I do hope they consider this one.

As always please keep the suggestions coming,

Magi~
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

No Magik, he's saying PUT BULK CLAIM on seps event, like mahra has it, yet for seps you have to click to claim rewards 1 by 1.

Comment

It doesn't make sense to allow bulk claim for mahra and not for specs. You get and use far more specs than mahra, not to mention they go together all the time. You can't really talk about one with out the other, and yet... R2 can make one easier but not the other...

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
              No Magik, he's saying PUT BULK CLAIM on seps event, like mahra has it, yet for seps you have to click to claim rewards 1 by 1.
              I totally have not had my morning coffee yet Wraith. Even the Magi makes an oopsie from time to time. *Waves her cup of well hot chocolate* I do this this is needed, especially since they have it on mahra which appears to have been fairly recent. We do not know in advance what will be done or when, but I am sure hopeful for this one.

Wraith, thanks for pointing out my mistake and hopefully this will get considered.

Magi~
              Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                It doesn't make sense to allow bulk claim for mahra and not for specs. You get and use far more specs than mahra, not to mention they go together all the time. You can't really talk about one with out the other, and yet... R2 can make one easier but not the other...
                I agree, they added it to one of them so why not add it to the other one at the same time. This company does stuff all the time that does not make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                  I agree, they added it to one of them so why not add it to the other one at the same time. This company does stuff all the time that does not make sense.
                  old trick. they withheld some content until people requesting it like crazy, so when they finally added it they looks like granting people's wishes.
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                    old trick. they withheld some content until people requesting it like crazy, so when they finally added it they looks like granting people's wishes.
                    rofl .. ur sure .. when they grant it ti will be obsoleet for many ppl .. u should say

Comment

Working...
                    X