Should i hold level Or no?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should i hold level Or no?

When i reach lvl 50+ with full legend set should i hold lvl to collect honor or keep to lvl up with the server (new server) which one is better bcuz if i hold lvl i will miss many events that happen in any new server for lvl up

Holding level doesn't benefit players anymore, the game wants you to level, yes you can resist and get somewhat stronger for your level but in the long run you lose, so if you happen to know that you'll be playing this for long go and level without hesitation.
    East coast archer.

Comment

Originally posted by R2121292948 View Post
      When i reach lvl 50+ with full legend set should i hold lvl to collect honor or keep to lvl up with the server (new server) which one is better bcuz if i hold lvl i will miss many events that happen in any new server for lvl up
      While leveling or not is a personal preference here are some things to consider:

How is your honor level right now? Will leveling up make this easier on you or harder?
      How is your Clothing and Battle Rating?
      How are your Astrals?
      How is your Holy Seal and your Sylph Equipment?
      How is your stable level?
      What mounts do you have?

If you want to eventualy reach level 80 then a slow leveling can be very beneficial to you.

The following guide is an older guide and some of the info may not be relevant, however it will give you an indication of things to think about.
      Have a read here for more info.
      Kage Bunshin no jutsu
      Check out the page for more info!

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Naruto View Post
        While leveling or not is a personal preference here are some things to consider:

How is your honor level right now? Will leveling up make this easier on you or harder?
        How is your Clothing and Battle Rating?
        How are your Astrals?
        How is your Holy Seal and your Sylph Equipment?
        How is your stable level?
        What mounts do you have?

If you want to eventualy reach level 80 then a slow leveling can be very beneficial to you.

The following guide is an older guide and some of the info may not be relevant, however it will give you an indication of things to think about.
        Have a read here for more info.
        As this is copy of list from different question, many of these are not valid for decision
        - clothing/mounts for example is irrelevant to decision (make senses only for enablement of refine/hooves by advanced class)
        - astrals, stables ...

So what remain valid is BR/level for dungeons such as 4v4 arena, MPD (now lots of shards can be bought instead too) and those where level still plays role (still less and less due to simplification)
        Notable are the features enabled by each level, such as eudemons, 1st evolution of sylphs etc, honour levels etc

Holy Seal is good to have maxed per level before levelling.

Comment

There is no benefit to holding your level unless literally all you want to do is pvp against other people holding the same level.

Comment

so holding level will be useless? btw im going to start on new server (didnot have character yet) so why all these questions about Br etc i just want to know if it was usefuel

Comment

Working...
            X