Adobee Flash player settings help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adobee Flash player settings help

Every darn time I login with mini client I get this darn thing and I have to leave and open with my IE way. Is there any way to stop this I never had this pop up till recently and its getting annoying. It will pop up at anytime and I have to leave runs or battle.

When did this problem start happening? Have you tried updating your internet explorer, as this is the browser that the mini client runs off of. You may also want to try updating your adobe flash drives as well. If you can provide a screen shot of the problem that will help us understand the issue at hand. You can also look at this thread to see if anyone has found a solution to the mini client problem. If you are unable to find a fix to the problem please let us know so we can continue to think of a way to help you.
    Kage Bunshin no jutsu
    Check out the page for more info!

Comment

I lost my old Wartunes Mini Client and when I down load the new Mini Client, it says my Password is wrong and not only that, the print is so small I barely read any of it, is there any way to get Old Mini Client download back

Comment

I lost my old Wartunes Mini Client and when I down load the new Mini Client, it says my Password is wrong and not only that, the print is so small I barely read any of it, is there any way to get Old Mini Client download back. I just noticed it says Herald of Harkenings under my character. I have no idea where that came from. I'm on Wartunes Server S42 Tarraton Lair

Comment

Wartune Mini Client download link is found in the Check In panel in the game. This download doesn't work for most people, though, and won't be fixed. You can send in a ticket to www.r2games.com/support and see if they have a copy to send you, but I'm not sure if that's actually a thing.

Herald of Harkenings is just a forum title based on how many posts you have. Your forum account is not related to your ingame character.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
          X