Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What vision for WARTUNE on your head R2?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jimmys111 View Post
    1) more classes brings more ppl not more servers as u can read below
    2) more balance on some classes like mage as mage can only vs mage if u r good with him
    here u can c the unblanace as mage is good at catacombs archer is good at wb
    ofc can't be all the same on those and thats fine...
    but u start first with those balances: Duel - 3v3 - 1v1 - Wars
    there is the mosly balance that classes must have and the rest is not so deficult to be made
    but the game is buildet vice versa, more balance at none combat... seriusly?
    3v3: 3 good def build mages vs any... no comment
    1v1: without guards y archer can kill here mage knight maybe and mage maybe can vs knight
    here we have some balance as they r 3 classes 1 bit the other and 1 class fight is at 50/50
    Duel: y Archer or mage with hight charisma knight never rich him,
    mage ofc kills for fun archer with guards.
    Wars: absolute mage... hit them all qq and none even knight even archer can't build so much mdef
    and mage can rise easy to hit all enemys duble time with chance of crit if he have crit rate astrals gems... cool!
    3) close servers we need ppl to our servers, i don't get it that... u make new server
    and add events exp promotion codes etc, why don't u add this permanent to old servers
    and closing the half servers? whast the defirence? a new player will have 40 server to chose i meen... come on!

thats for now..
    Cool story bro.
    Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
    Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Server: S62
    Class: Archer

:cool::cool:

Comment

Originally posted by jimmys111 View Post
      1) more classes brings more ppl not more servers as u can read below
      2) more balance on some classes like mage as mage can only vs mage if u r good with him
      here u can c the unblanace as mage is good at catacombs archer is good at wb
      ofc can't be all the same on those and thats fine...
      but u start first with those balances: Duel - 3v3 - 1v1 - Wars
      there is the mosly balance that classes must have and the rest is not so deficult to be made
      but the game is buildet vice versa, more balance at none combat... seriusly?
      3v3: 3 good def build mages vs any... no comment
      1v1: without guards y archer can kill here mage knight maybe and mage maybe can vs knight
      here we have some balance as they r 3 classes 1 bit the other and 1 class fight is at 50/50
      Duel: y Archer or mage with hight charisma knight never rich him,
      mage ofc kills for fun archer with guards.
      Wars: absolute mage... hit them all qq and none even knight even archer can't build so much mdef
      and mage can rise easy to hit all enemys duble time with chance of crit if he have crit rate astrals gems... cool!
      3) close servers we need ppl to our servers, i don't get it that... u make new server
      and add events exp promotion codes etc, why don't u add this permanent to old servers
      and closing the half servers? whast the defirence? a new player will have 40 server to chose i meen... come on!

thats for now..
      Not sure what you are talking about there.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by hebihime View Post
        i play on the server 40 for 1 month. I was surprised to see 70 new servers open. If i'm not mistaken, last month there were only 40 servers. So 1 month = 30 new servers :-\

well actually i do not really care about your strategy. I just want to ask, what is your vision for this game the next 1-2 years?

Let me know if i am wrong, in my opinion every server will have a few players ( under 50 maybe ). Don't you are not concerned about the big casher? ( sorry for asking this, couse i want buy bulk balens. But i want to know where u will takes this game future ).
        merge all the servers! Make more servers! Merge all the servers...

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchoolNewb View Post
          merge all the servers! Make more servers! Merge all the servers...
          And we'll have dead bodies here and there
          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
            And we'll have dead bodies here and there
            You really did not played crystal saga? :d

Comment

You really did not played crystal saga? :d
              Yep, I never played CS. The art doesn't suit my taste
              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

If you played it, you should know what will happen. There will be supreme cash dominion at the end of wartune. Mark my words.

Comment

Originally posted by dethmatic View Post
                  makes me laugh seeing comments like this R2 does not have any type of developers AT all they do not own the game they do not develop the game they have nothing to do with this at all ssame can be said for CS as well as that game also not owned or developed by R2
                  who is laughing now. *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Viruz View Post
                    Every week new servers.

New servers means more top up for cash players because its a race to the top.

Future? I don't know, not so bright I guess for the players whose server will be ghost town soon.

For R2 they are millionaires now, their future is very secure and safe.

The original Wartune has only 18 servers and they are up for how long? not sure maybe more than a year now.
                    Hey nice Vision for R2.. but not for us x-(

Comment

If you played it, you should know what will happen. There will be supreme cash dominion at the end of wartune. Mark my words.
                      its already like that...

most of the top players are Heavy cash players ...

you just can't fight them... can't beat them when they got all lv. 5, 6 gems all full socketed.
                      Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Working...
                      X