can w split the merged gems?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can w split the merged gems?

I have heard players mention splitting merged gems as if it is something they can do. I cannot find where/how to do it though. Is it possible?

Hey idiot. You split them under "recycle" in the blacksmith shop. ... noob.

Comment

... ok, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by R2111470937 View Post
        I have heard players mention splitting merged gems as if it is something they can do. I cannot find where/how to do it though. Is it possible?
        Hey idiot. You split them under "recycle" in the blacksmith shop. ... noob.
        ... ok, thanks.
        Self-thread? Or issue with account naming?

Comment

Originally posted by P-J-J View Post
          Self-thread? Or issue with account naming?
          I had just posted the question here when I got an answer in server-chat. I came back to add the answer, and decided to be rude to myself along the way.

Comment

I am just LOL'ing over here over the three post dialogue. And I thought I had problems when I talk to myself. Thanks for the tip, I been trying to figure out if such a thing exists or do I have to put up with the merged gem I got (somehow felt the stats are lesser than when it was a single gem). Thanks either way; you've solved my pending question that I haven't had the time to put my foot forward on.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Merged gem are 60% of one and 60% of the other, so 120% of the value of a single gem.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                Merged gem are 60% of one and 60% of the other, so 120% of the value of a single gem.
                May have to experiment with that one day when I am up for it. Right now, I am trying to build up my single gems as high as I can go (level 8s now with a few 9s). And with the nerfment of the gem event along with having the Jewel Hunt one week a month, my only hope is to farm the heck out of Catacombs and Necropolis to get them going.
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                X