a few suggestions for the community and about exp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a few suggestions for the community and about exp

Get rid of or severely modify how regular bullhorns work they ge t in the way of community i think, you might say it would let the trollers and spammers run amock, but theres a solution.

Let people down vote someone if theyre running on nonsensically or abusively avoiding the filter constantly if someone reaches x amount of downvotes theyre suspended from chat for a while then permenently if they keep at it

Let us delete friends from farm window so if i see someone isnt getting bigger i can remove them, and can we also have a seperate friends for people we actually know ? so farm friends slots arent taken up

Multiplayer and other things requireing refilling keep as is BUT allow when turns, stamina whatever is gone to continue getting exp at a reduced rate of say 25 % which you can raise up to say 75%( via gold,vouchers, or questing or somehow)exp and 100 % items excludeing purple+ items i suppose

My main complaint is there are times when i have NOTHING to do in game other than wander the wilderness looking for monsters and treasure chests or ticking off neighbors takeing their gold mines

Originally posted by quseio View Post
    Get rid of or severely modify how regular bullhorns work they ge t in the way of community i think, you might say it would let the trollers and spammers run amock, but theres a solution.

Let people down vote someone if theyre running on nonsensically or abusively avoiding the filter constantly if someone reaches x amount of downvotes theyre suspended from chat for a while then permenently if they keep at it

Let us delete friends from farm window so if i see someone isnt getting bigger i can remove them, and can we also have a seperate friends for people we actually know ? so farm friends slots arent taken up

Multiplayer and other things requireing refilling keep as is BUT allow when turns, stamina whatever is gone to continue getting exp at a reduced rate of say 25 % which you can raise up to say 75%( via gold,vouchers, or questing or somehow)exp and 100 % items excludeing purple+ items i suppose

My main complaint is there are times when i have NOTHING to do in game other than wander the wilderness looking for monsters and treasure chests or ticking off neighbors takeing their gold mines
    idea 1: -1 u can maybe stop 1 or 2 spammers but spammers can come more than 100 and they can just add up
    idea 2: -1 people can make alts and get more votes than u could
    Idea 3: +1
    Idea 4: -1 the reason there is limits is to make sure the ones who can't play all the time can still catch up to the ones who can play all the time (limits = good)
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

limits not good for the game limits send people elsewhere.. fine make bullhorns easier to get or work for more than 1 send per or something

Comment

ok limit downvoteing to say people lvl 35 or higher there not many people are gunna make a bunch of alts that high

Comment

i have 2 alts. archer lv44 and mage lv39. not high enough?

Comment

sure but thats not that many im talking about alot of people voteing

Comment

About the voting thing... There's some pretty large guilds out there. What would stop them from silencing everyone on the server who speaks just for the fun of it?
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
              X